Zur Rose Group is the leading European ePharmacy, with 2 Billion Euros in revenue and +12 Million active customers. We are the leading pharmacy e-commerce in our core markets operating under different brands (Docmorris, Promofarma, Medpex, Eurapon, etc.), selling health, beauty, and personal care products combining different set-ups (mail-order pharmacies, marketplaces, etc.) as well as offering digital health services such as telemedicine under the Teleclinic brand.
The group is composed of 3 major segments: Europe, Switzerland, and Germany. We are the Europe segment which includes Spain, France, and Portugal.
With an innovative business model, our marketplace does not manage stock or warehouses, it integrates the catalog of products, pricing, and stock levels of the most important and trusted off-line pharmacies in a single website, achieving 24h delivery service for more than 200.000 products and 10.000 brands from more than 1.000 pharmacies and health stores. Our business model and service have received several awards like the prize for Best Webshop in Spain as well as the Best Mobile App from the E-Commerce Awards.
We are seeking a Senior Data Scientist (m/f/d) to join our Data team in Spain
, reporting to the Data Lead and working side by side with the business, marketing, and engineering teams, following a philosophy 100% Agile.
You and the rest of the Data team will have the ownership to research, develop, test, maintain, and deploy systems which extract the full value from our data in order to ask and answer questions, make decisions, and fuel data products, all to improve the experience for our customers and marketplace sellers.Tasks
- Interface with stakeholders to understand and solve their data needs, to brainstorm and co-create new data products with them, and to help them make data-driven decisions.
- Create, evaluate, & improve data products including smart/optimization/personalization algorithms, recommender systems, and predictive models.
- Develop these analytics, models, and algorithms from the initial idea to the implementation deployed in production, with a mind toward the final consumer/stakeholder, accuracy, scalability, and an iterative approach.
- Care for the standards and quality of your analyses, code, and implementation.
- Support your teammates by participating in data science brainstorming discussions, reviewing their code and results, and working collaboratively especially during the POC/R&D phase.
- Minimum 5 years experience as a Data Scientist, in a customer-centric company, preferably e-commerce, transactional marketplace, or e-health.
- Degree in Computer Science, Data Science, Engineering, Statistics or similar.
- Experience creating, evaluating, & improving Data Products using:
- Advanced Python (Libraries including pandas, scipy, scikit-learn, gensim, etc.)
- Advanced SQL (Snowflake, Redshift, or other data warehouse)
- Domain knowledge e.g Marketing, business, finance, logistics, etc.
- Background skills like ML, data analysis/visualization/pre-processing, statistics, a/b testing, quantitative and qualitative analysis, etc.
- Past Data Engineering and/or Data Analysis experience (full-stack mindset) is a big plus.
- Version control GIT
- Languages: Spanish and English (proficiency)
- Experience in Agile methodologies
- Attractive salary + ticket restaurant 11€/day worked.
- Long term contract
- Social benefits package. You can dedicate a part of your gross salary to Ticket Transport, or Nursery.
- Health insurance with Sanitas is paid by the company for those who want it!
- 25 days of holidays
- Company-provided all the needed equipment to work at home and office.
- 24/7 learning platforms.
- Birthday day-off + 50€ voucher to spend on our website!
- 10% discount on our website on each purchase and without minimum purchase
- Internal and external training with a budget of 1.000€/year per person. It will allow you to build your career path and more possibilities to grow within the company.
- Flexible schedules. Free Friday afternoon.
- ZurRose stock at a preferent price
- Remote working is possible and also we have a beautiful office in Barcelona: Diagonal/Aribau where you can find a flexible working space with coffee, tea, ...
- You will be part of a motivated and professional team with an excellent working environment.
- Monthly company meeting as part of a sharing and transparent culture, afterworks, team buildings, and more!