Engineering and Services Group based in Portsmouth, Hampshire, are looking for a highly motivated, analytical problem solving Data Analyst to support continued growth and transformation across the individual businesses.
What will the Business Analyst role involve?
Reporting to the Group IT Manager, the key responsibilities will include
The Business Analyst will be providing support and insight to the Group support functions and the Operational Businesses.
- Provision of regular and ad hoc reports, KPI’s and analytics;
- Supporting system data integrity;
- Supporting system architecture;
- Supporting new system implementations and upgrades from a data perspective.
Suitable Candidate For The Business Analyst Vacancy
- Applicants will be confident in SQL Queries, Power Pivot, Power BI and DAX Queries with experience in report building and financial modelling;
- Advanced MS Excel Skills will be essential to undertake the role successfully and Accounting knowledge would be advantageous;
- The ability to be proactive and develop strong working relationships with non-technical colleagues across all of the businesses is a pre-requisite.
Additional Benefits And Information For The Business Analyst Opportunity
- The role will be offered on a hybrid working basis with the successful candidate expected to attend the Portsmouth office 4 days a week;
- Flexible working hours could be offered for the right candidate when required.
CMA Recruitment Group is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role. CMA complies with all relevant UK legislation and doesn’t discriminate on any protected characteristics. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that CMA may contact you in connection with your application in relation to CMA providing you with work finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website. CMA is currently receiving a high volume of applications. Whilst we ensure all applications are considered, regrettably, it may not be possible to respond individually to all applications received.