Due to ongoing growth, Mott MacDonald’s leading Advisory team is looking for new team members. You will be joining a diverse team of consultants who are passionate about what they do, with a proven track record guiding our clients, and leading delivery of our State and Country’s most critical projects.
Our Digital Analytics & Development team is growing so we are looking for a Digital Analyst to join us in Sydney. This position will suit an early career professional looking to expand their experience by working on major NSW and other ANZ projects such as Sydney Metro's Engineering Design Solutions (EDS). You will also be involved in the development of our dashboards and data analytics improvement projects.
The role will initially focus on Power BI/PowerApps, but over time will provide opportunities to work in other technologies such as Digital Engineering, ML/AL, GIS, and XR.
- Provide Digital Analyst services as required to Mott Macdonald’s New South Wales business across Transport, Built Environment, Water and Advisory.
- Help promote and enable the use of Digital in NSW and ANZ projects
- Learn about and support Mott Macdonald Digital Products as required e.g. Moata
- Work in multi-disciplinary teams to provide integrated Digital solutions
- Work externally on the client-side for extended periods as Digital Advisory consultant as required
Key Technical Requirements:
- Develop and maintain Power BI dashboards, author updates as requested
- Design and develop Power BI reporting tools for various use cases
- Liaise with relevant teams regarding database outputs for Power BI
- Power BI report building, publishing (low level security)
- Understand Power M Query
- PowerApps / Power Automate beneficial but not required
- Understand and interpret DAX code
- SharePoint super user beneficial but not required
- Ability to code in Python and R beneficial
- Developing experience in AI and ML, and Business Intelligence
- Data science skills: wrangling, visualisation, databases (SQL), modelling, and reporting