Do you share our belief in the power of big data? Do you want to work at the forefront of innovation and apply your data analytics skills in a state-of-the-art technology-driven trading environment?
We are looking for someone who combines a solid background in technology and data analytics with a strong interest in securities trading to:
- help us transform the Global Wealth Management business into a truly data driven organisation with a focus on trade data
- derive data driven insight from large and complex datasets via ML and statistical models in order to improve our understanding of customer behaviour
- write clear and maintainable production code, in close interaction with our team of data scientists, business and IT
- develop and implement tools and applications based upon defined solution architecture, business requirements and UBS enterprise architecture standards
Your Career Comeback
We are open to applications from career returners. Find out more about our program on ubs.com/careercomeback.
We are a part of UBS Wealth Management COO Organization and we are responsible for analysing raw execution data in order to improve our understanding of customer behaviour. By linking the statements of the customers with the understanding of the client advisors or relationship managers, new insights can be gained. These are used to create new services and products that can be tested on the market by rapid prototyping. Our goal is to produce new tools and features to our clients and client advisors based on quantitative research and development to improve their experience in client-order handling lifecycle.
- University degree (MSc or PhD) in natural sciences or computer science, working experience in financial services is a plus
- experience in developing statistical and ML models, data pipelines and data-driven applications in Python
- experience with relational databases (SQL), streaming platforms (Kafka) is a plus
- experience with data visualization software (e.g. Microstrategy, Tableau, Dash,…)
- experience in cloud services is a plus
- eager to learn, highly motivated, innovative and capable to think out of the box and a great team player
- analytical and attentive to detail - in good balance with a healthy level of pragmatism
- able to work efficiently and independently to meet deadlines under high pressure
- fluent in English (speaking and writing) and preferably also in German
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
At UBS, we embrace flexible ways of working when the role permits. We offer different working arrangements like part-time, job-sharing and hybrid (office and home) working. Our purpose-led culture and global infrastructure help us connect, collaborate, and work together in agile ways to meet all our business needs.
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves. Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
UBS Business Solutions AG
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.