Greene King is the country's leading pub company and Brewer, first established in 1799. At Greene King it's not just pints that we want you to pour, we want people who can share our purpose and Pour Happiness into Lives. We are on a transformational journey for both customers and colleagues which will make us the pride of British hospitality. With over 40,000 people working across our 1,600 pubs, our breweries and two support centres, a career at Greene King has no limits.
Customer Data Analyst
If you are a data analyst, who likes problem solving and would the opportunity to join a growing analytics team then we have the role for you!
This is a newly created role. The majority of your time can be spent working at home with travel to our Burton office required once every 1 or 2 weeks.
- Support the creation and delivery of accurate and timely CRM reporting to both support the digital channels as well as providing an understanding of the digital performance to the wider business
- Undertake and deliver actionable insights to the digital teams to drive performance across the CRM channel and wider touchpoints
- Support the CRM team with optimal operational deployment through audience selections and targeting
- Identify and create opportunities to grow digital engagement and conversions
- Monitor and optimise the customer data landscape
- Performing deep-dive analysis for specific campaigns and communicate results to the relevant stakeholders with suggestions in improvements
- Review and optimise data quality within all key data sources to ensure use of high-quality data and resolution of any issues
- To create brilliant relationships with all business divisions and support teams
- Understanding of how to use data & insight to spot issues and opportunities to drive marketing objectives
- Good understanding of different digital channels
- Experienced with digital analytics tools (ideally Google Analytics and GCP)
- Experienced with analytics software and packages (e.g., SQL, Faststats, Adobe, Salesforce etc)
- Commercially aware and able to integrate company agenda into thinking
- Highly organised and diligent
- High integrity and personal standards with the drive and determination to succeed
- Able to work cross-functionally in a collaborative and effective manner
- Highly numerate
- Resilient and composed under pressure
What you can expect from us?
- Competitive salary and pension contribution scheme
- Private Medical insurance
- Discounted Health Screening
- Option to purchase discounted Dental Insurance
- Life Assurance
- 33% discount for you on food and drinks across all our managed sites and 15% for your friends and family
- 50% discount for you at Greene King Hotels/Inns and 25% discount for your friends and family
- Access to company perks portal for regular retailer discounts
- 33 days holiday (including bank holidays) and the opportunity to buy 5 additional days
- Free onsite parking
- An employee health, wellbeing advice and guidance service
- As one of the industry's leading apprenticeship providers, we can offer training and development at any stage of your career, whatever step you decide to take
Corporate Social Responsibility
We also want to be a positive force for good, having a social purpose that threads through every part of our business, whether it be through caring for the planet, caring for our communities through our hugely successful partnership with Macmillan (raising over 10 million pounds!) or caring for our people, creating life opportunities for all through innovative social mobility programmes. We are on an incredible journey and our goal is to be the pride of British hospitality.
Inclusion and Diversity
At Greene King we're setting the bar for Inclusion & Diversity. We are on a journey towards Everyday Inclusion where everyone feels welcome, can thrive and truly belong. With external commitments like the Valuable 500, If Not Now, When? and our Calling Time on Racism manifesto, our community partnerships and the support of our 4 internal Employee Led Inclusion Groups we have a clear plan based on education, awareness and activity that's already making an impact. We value the diversity of our people and are working to increase this, by joining us on this journey you can help us to shape our future inclusive culture.