We’re a world-leading smart mobility SaaS tech company with 1.3M+ subscribers across 23 countries. Our teams are collaborative, vibrant, and fast-growing, and all team members are empowered with the freedom to influence our products and technology.
Are you curious, innovative, and passionate? Do you take ownership, embrace challenges, and love problem-solving?
We’re looking for a Principal Data Scientist (Machine Learning and Signal Processing) who will empower us to build industry disruptive tech products and enable us to provide our customers with smart actionable insights that will revolutionise their businesses.
You want to
- Develop ML workflows that helps build, tune, deploy, version and trace ML models
- Create user-friendly & automated ways to implement sophisticated ML platform features e.g. ML features catalog, models management, hyper-parameter tuning, evaluation matrix etc.
- Design ways to improve visibility and explainability of model performance
- Write unit/integration/functional tests
- Write technical specifications and provide inputs to docs
- 5+ years of solid hands-on experience applying ML and statistical techniques to build models integrated into applications
- Deep knowledge of ML and statistical-analysis libraries, such as pandas, Torch, Caffe, TensorFlow, mxnet, scikit-learn, numpy etc.
- Experience of developing ML and Signal Processing algorithms that can be scaled using multiple nodes
- Ability to explain and present core machine learning concepts to a broad business and technical audience
- PhD or masters degree preferred in Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, Computational Statistics, Operations Research, Machine Learning or related technical field or equivalent
- Hands on leadership experience is a bonus
Get in touch