JPMorgan Chase &Co. (NYSE: JPM)
- Develop ML models using Chase's vast data assets to customize messaging and advertising on Chase.com and the Chase mobile app
- Understand business objectives and evaluate models' business impact, from data sourcing and analysis, to model development and implementation
- Become a subject matter expert and trusted advisor to your business partners and help them understand the strengths and shortcomings of our model
is a leading globalfinancial services firm. Chase Consumer & Community Banking (CCB) servesover 70 million consumers and 4 million small businesses with a broad range offinancial services through our 137,000 employees. The Chase Business Modeling team builds cutting-edge ML and AI solutions that empower informed decision making, drive high-value business objectives, and enhance the customer experience. Our team members work with colleagues across marketing, finance, andoperations to deliver high-impact models for all of our customers' needs acrossour product suite: from banking and credit card products for individuals andsmall businesses, to home and auto loans, as well as wealth management.
- M.S. degree in Statistics, Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, Operations Research, or Economics
- 3+ years of experience building Machine Learning (ML) and Artificial Intelligence (AI) models
- Expertise in at least one of the following: Python, R
- Experience writing SQL queries and processing data using Apache Spark
- PhD in a quantitative discipline
- Experience developing quantitative models in marketing e.g., online ad targeting, multi-touch attribution, marketing mix models
- Experience with ML platforms such as Tensorflow, PyTorch, etc.
- Demonstratedability to set clear goals, plan ahead, and deliver against tight timelines
Chase is a leading financial services firm, helping nearly half of America's households and small businesses achieve their financial goals through a broad range of financial products. Our mission is to create engaged, lifelong relationships and put our customers at the heart of everything we do. We also help small businesses, nonprofits and cities grow, delivering solutions to solve all their financial needs.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans