Founded in 2012, ByteDance's mission is to inspire creativity and enrich life. With a suite of more than a dozen products, including TikTok, Helo, and Resso, as well as platforms specific to the China market, including Toutiao, Douyin, and Xigua, ByteDance has made it easier and more fun for people to connect with, consume, and create content.
We are now looking for talented individuals to join us in 2022 - people who want to inspire creativity and co-create the future with ByteDance.Application deadline:
November 30th, 2021
Candidates can apply to a maximum of two positions and will be considered for jobs in the order you apply. The application limit is firm and includes all TikTok/ByteDance jobs globally. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis and we encourage you to apply early.
About the Growth team
The Growth team plays a core role in acquisition, activation, and retention of billions of users, through our globally popular products such as TikTok, Resso, CapCut, Helo, etc. We are building platform foundation, leveraging data and ML models, and providing end-to-end solutions to power global growth of ByteDance products. Typical Growth projects include referral, notifications, paid ads, etc.
- Design and apply machine learning algorithm and product strategies to user growth methods to expand product impact as well as improve users' experiences.
- Understand user growth instruments and use data and machine learning algorithms or other strategies to make it thrive.
- Conduct offline and online experiments, analyze according data and evaluate to improve algorithms and strategies.
- Work with Data Engineers, Data Analysts, Product and other engineers to deliver features to drive the user growth of products.
- Final year or recent Master's graduate students with a background in Engineering, Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Physics or a related technical discipline from a university;
- Experience with statistical software (e.g. R, Python, MATLAB, pandas) and database languages (e.g. SQL);
- Software development experience through hands-on coding in a general purpose programming language;
- Knowledge of statistical data analysis such as linear models, multivariate analysis, stochastic models, sampling methods;
- Experience in user growth is a plus.
ByteDance is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At ByteDance, our mission is to inspire creativity and enrich life. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We believe individuals shouldn't be disadvantaged because of their background or identity, but instead should be considered based on their strengths and experience. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.
If you have any questions, please reach out to us at email@example.com.