Customer Success Operations Analyst - Lisbon, Portugal
Please submit resume in English
Job Description, Low-code Style
As the #1 low-code application development platform, OutSystems provides customers with everything they need to build apps incredibly fast. So, let’s cut to the chase: we have an immediate opportunity for a Customer Success Operations Analyst.
As a Customer Success Operations Analyst
, you will help us map the right path forward for the company, contributing with your careful analysis and insights on customers, customer health, product adoption, license usage, usage growth and forecasting, benchmarking, and more. Your thoroughness and attention to detail will help us be prepared to make critical business decisions that propel us forward in our mission to give every organization the power to innovate through software.Responsibilities
- You will analyze and pour through our data to answer critical business and product questions
- Define data sources to support new operational processes (or review sources for existing processes)
- You'll collaborate with teams across the company on specific projects related to product usage and adoption
Location: Lisbon, Portugal
- You can write SQL queries and extract information from databases. While you don't need to have experience creating or modeling databases from scratch, there will be a lot of reliance on you quickly gaining detailed familiarity with information in a variety of databases so that you can quickly and accurately extract relevant data into reports, analyze it, and present your findings with confidence.
- Preference is given if you have experience working with senior leaders on important business decisions. This may be an experience you had as a Consultant, a Product Manager, an Analyst, in Finance, in Marketing, or in another relevant function. What's key here is experience reasoning through options and helping land on the right business decisions.
- Preference is given if you have experience working with OutSystems product or other major low-code / no-code platforms.
- You care deeply about doing the right thing for customers and are always looking for ways to improve, both big and small.
- Focusing on getting the right things done with the right level of transparency and engagement throughout.
- You are a team player and want to make sure everyone's contributions are welcomed and valued. You are easy to approach and people seek out your help and advice.
The Longer Story
One of the fastest-growing B2B software companies in the world, OutSystems is on a mission to enable every organization to innovate through software. We are looking for talented and motivated people to join us in helping companies solve some of their most strategic business challenges, from modernizing their workplace processes to transforming their employee and customer experiences. As a member of the OutSystems global team, you will help build, deliver, manage, and evolve software that is a low-code market leader and preferred by professional developers
around the world.
OutSystems is a truly global company, with more than 525,000 developer community members, 1,700 employees, 400 partners, and thousands of active customers in over 87 countries and across 22 industries. Founded in 2001, OutSystems has offices in the United States, United Kingdom, the Netherlands, Germany, the UAE, Japan, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Australia, and Singapore, and of course has a thriving, worldwide community of remote employees.Working at OutSystems
We do not have many rules, but we do have high standards and a culture of global collaboration. Our commitment to our culture is highlighted in The Small Book of the Few Big Rules
, written by our Founder and CEO, Paulo Rosado. This commitment to culture landed us in the Forbes top cloud computing employers four years in a row.
- We grow, change, and innovate, and give our teams the space to be proactive and creative.
- We care about growth and development. Vertical career progression is obvious, and we also encourage lateral moves, joining different teams, and mastering new skills.
- Global colleagues who are as smart, hardworking, and driven as you.
- Our DNA is disrupting the status quo. It is why our company exists.
- We “Ask Why” a lot. It helps us connect our individual work to the bigger picture and often uncovers a better, more agile way.
OutSystems nurtures an inclusive culture of diversity, where everyone feels empowered to be their authentic self and perform at their best. A company that embraces the creativity and innovation that comes through diverse perspectives. We are committed to creating a team that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants receive equal consideration regardless of race, place of origin, color, age, marital status, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender expression or identity, protected veteran status, disability status or any other status protected by law.