Who we are looking for
& Why this role is important to us
This is an analyst role in a centralized market data group within global Delivery. The qualified candidate will perform day to day tasks connected mostly with data flow, update and correction; fixing data gaps like missing security type or identifier but also will take part in exceptions clearance process.
What You Will Be Responsible For
As Market Data Analyst you will
- Participate in day to day tasks assigned personally but also to the team.
- Keep track of daily deliverables
- Modify procedures as required
- Perform additional daily/monthly checks
- Provide input on process optimization
- Take active part in data augmentation process
- Update daily benchmarks
- Perform codification of various securities within the system
- Update missing data, for example: ratings or clients classifications.
- Find and correct incomplete data during exceptions check process.
- Perform additional client related tasks.
- Provide support to other market data team members engaged on project related activities
- Preparing meeting agendas and taking meeting minutes
- Tracking and pursuing open action items
- Ownership and execution of project tasks as assigned
- Analysis and performing client data requests
- Working closely with other teams and ensure that all data is being provided accurately and on time.
- Participation in BUAT/CUAT testing as required
- Provide regular detailed updates to Manager on analysis and testing activities
- Other duties as assigned.
What We Value
- Experience in a similar role with a financial services organization would be an asset.
- Knowledge of financial services, security industry and capital would be an asset.
- Experience with market information sources such as Bloomberg, would be an asset.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- PC skills, including proficiency in spreadsheet and database applications such as Excel and Access.
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail are key factors.
- Permanent contract from day one
- Additional holidays (Birthday Day Off, 3rd and 5th year anniversary Day Off)
- Gold Medical Package for employees and their families (partner and children)
- Premium life insurance package and private pension plan
- Wide range of soft skills training, technical workshops, language classes and development programs
- Opportunities to volunteer your time to company-driven initiatives, employee networks or organizations of your choice
- Variety of well-being programs
About State Street
What we do.
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow.
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.
We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers
Job ID: R-720322