- Closely work with technical leadership to understand requirements.
- Should have strong hands-on cloud experience with AWS suite.
- Should have strong development experience on Databricks components.
- Strong hands-on experience on Spark is must (Python or Scala)
- Should be able to demonstrate work experience in Hadoop.
- Will be asked to demonstrate coding.
- Participate in sprint planning sessions and help TPOs.
- Strong experience on DevOps pipeline implementation
- Troubleshooting the issues, provide effective solutions and application monitoring in productions environment.
- Willing to take more responsibilities as needed.
- Moderate to senior Terraform development experience needed.
- Health care domain knowledge is a plus.
- Strong development experience in Spark, Python, Shell scripting, and Hadoop
- Development experience on AWS services like S3, EC2, SNS, SQS, Lambda, ECS, Glue, IAM, and CloudWatch etc.
- Development experience using Terraforms to manage AWS resources/deployments.
- Development experience on Databricks components like Delta-lake tables, Notebooks, Pipelines, cluster management, AWS integration
- ETL development experience using AWS services.
- Development experience on AWS data pipelines (on-prem to AWS or AWS-AWS)
- In depth knowledge on Hadoop and its underlying components
- Strong experience in writing complex and effective SQLs, and Stored Procedures
- Strong query optimizations skills to improve perforce of ETL process.
- Experience on job orchestration and management
If you will be working at home occasionally or permanently, the internet connection must be obtained through a cable broadband or fiber optic internet service provider with speeds of at least 10Mbps download/5Mbps upload.
For this position, we anticipate offering an annual salary of 100,500 - 167,500 USD / yearly, depending on relevant factors, including experience and geographic location.
This role is also anticipated to be eligible to participate in an annual bonus plan.
We want you to be healthy, balanced, and feel secure. That’s why you’ll enjoy a comprehensive range of benefits, with a focus on supporting your whole health. Starting on day one of your employment, you’ll be offered several health-related benefits including medical, vision, dental, and well-being and behavioral health programs. We also offer 401(k) with company match, company paid life insurance, tuition reimbursement, a minimum of 18 days of paid time off per year and paid holidays. For more details on our employee benefits programs, visit Life at Cigna Group .About The Cigna Group
Doing something meaningful starts with a simple decision, a commitment to changing lives. At The Cigna Group, we’re dedicated to improving the health and vitality of those we serve. Through our divisions Cigna Healthcare and Evernorth Health Services, we are committed to enhancing the lives of our clients, customers and patients. Join us in driving growth and improving lives.Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, age, disability, sex, childbirth (including pregnancy) or related medical conditions including but not limited to lactation, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital or familial status, genetic information, status with regard to public assistance, citizenship status or any other characteristic protected by applicable equal employment opportunity laws.
If you require reasonable accommodation in completing the online application process, please email: SeeYourself@cigna.com for support. Do not email SeeYourself@cigna.com for an update on your application or to provide your resume as you will not receive a response.
The Cigna Group has a tobacco-free policy and reserves the right not to hire tobacco/nicotine users in states where that is legally permissible. Candidates in such states who use tobacco/nicotine will not be considered for employment unless they enter a qualifying smoking cessation program prior to the start of their employment. These states include: Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Iowa, Kansas, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Nebraska, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Texas, Utah, Vermont, and Washington State.