We are looking for a Big Data Engineer to work with large data volumes read from scattered information sources in an organization's technology infrastructure.
You bring to Applaudo the following competencies:
- 2+ years of experience with Scala and Spark
- 3+ years of data delivery, ETL (extract, transform and load) and data warehouse design, analysis, and programming experience.
- Experience with Apache Hive and Apache Hudi.
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform (Big Query).
- Experience with an excellent grasp of relational and dimensional data modeling.
- Strong mathematical, statistical, and analytics skills.
- 1+ year of Agile experience.
- English is required, as you will work directly with US-based clients.
You will be accountable for the following responsibilities:
- Extracting data from different data sources and transferring it into a data warehouse environment.
- Designing, maintaining, and implementing transactional and analytical data storage structures.
- Design, build and maintain data pipelines, consuming for multiple sources, and servicing multiple tenants.
- Experience in one or more of the following DBMS: PostgreSQL, MySQL, Google Cloud Datastore, Cosmos.
- Experience in one or more of the following programming languages: Scala, PL/SQL, Java
- Experience in one or more of the following cloud environment tools: GCP
- Elaborate informative, expressive, and meaningful reports that support business decision-making processes through the information provided.
- Reporting and subsequently translating the emanating results into good technical and consistent data designs.
2+ years of experience with Scala and Spark (Apache Hive and Apache Hudi).
Experience with Google Cloud Platform (Big Query).
Here at Applaudo Studios values as trust, communication, respect, excellence and team work
are our keys to success. We know we are working with the best and thus treat each other with respect and admiration without asking.
Submit your application today, and don't miss this opportunity to join the Best Digital team in the Region!
We truly appreciate all the hard and outstanding work our team makes every day at Applaudo Studios, and that's why the perks that we offer, are deeply thought and designed as a way to thank them for their commitment and excellence.
Some of our perks and benefits:
- Work from home
- Flexible schedule
- Special discounts
- Entertainment area
- Flexible work spaces
- Great work environment
- Private medical insurance
- Benefits may vary according to your location and/or availability. Request further information when applying.