SpinSys, a leading Health IT solution provider focuses on advancing healthcare innovations through leveraging industry leading technologies. We are looking to add integral members to our DHA service delivery team to provide leading industry, cloud-based, mobile, web, BI, AI and big data solutions. If you are looking for an opportunity to work in a small team of high caliber developers, administrators and engineers focused on solving challenges using best-of-breed open-source and in-house developed solutions, then the SpinSys team is where you want to be. Learn more about our unique culture at http://www.spinsys.com/careers/work-at-spinsys/.
The Data Analyst will be responsible for modeling complex organizational problems, discovering insights and identifying opportunities through the use of statistical, algorithmic, mining and visualization techniques. In addition to advanced analytic skills, this position must also have proficiency with integrating and preparation of large, varied datasets. Must have a background in architecting specialized database and computing environments and communicating results.
The Data Analyst must have an excellent set of communications skills, as this position requires that they work closely with clients, data stewards, project/program managers, and other IT teams to turn data into critical information and knowledge that can be used to make sound organizational decisions.
We are looking for a proven problem solver with 3+ years of hands-on functional experience in the following areas:
- Working with integrated business, marketing and technology systems, such as BusinessObjects, Adobe Analytics, etc.
- Transforming complex raw data into actionable business intelligence.
- Answering business questions using data mining and business analysis tools, such as Excel, SQL Server, etc.
- Experience working with SQL to perform large scale data analysis, strong MS Excel Skills a must
- Developing business, financial and marketing performance metrics, reports and dashboards.
- Measurements/Metrics Visualization Development Experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or related field
- Security+ (or higher) Required
- Data Center Experience a plus
- Project Management Experience a plus
- CompTIA networking certifications preferred
- OS Level certification preferred
- Professional or Specialty AWS Certifications are considered a plus for this position