- This job is for the Federal Government Organisation
- Must be an Australian Citizen
- Long term Contract
- Job Ref # 356875
The successful candidate will undertake analysis of numeric and text data and projects to support decisions, policy and the delivery, including but not limited to:
- Data science, statistical and machine learning projects, using R, Python, SQL and Power BI or other similar tools.
- Developing well written and easy to understand presentations and reports.
- Documenting findings, methodologies and data requirements in simple language.
- Taking initiative and contributing ideas for analyses, projects.
- Maintaining productive relationships with stakeholders and within the team.
- Qualitative and statistical research, ad hoc analyses in Microsoft Excel.
- Being able to provide quality work within tight timeframes and contributing to project planning activities.
- The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate experience in data analytics and communicating findings to a diverse audience.
- The successful candidate will have a degree or higher in statistics or with a statistics-related component.
- The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate being able to maintain productive relationships.
- Experience in Python, R, Jupyter Notebooks, SQL is very highly regarded. An ability to quickly learn techniques and technologies is also very highly regarded.
Canberra, ACT, AustraliaIf you are interested in the above job, please forward your resume to newman.ponniah @ignitoco .com or call me on 02 6113 7547