ADP is hiring a Senior Insights Data Scientist.
- Does the thought of working with one of the most comprehensive employment data sets in the US excite you?
- Are you inspired by transformation and making an impact on the lives of millions of people every day?
- Are you a technologist first and foremost who approaches every problem wearing that hat while going out of your way to champion creativity and build diverse, productive, and engaged teams?
Well, this may be the role for you. Ready to design what's next?
In this role, you'll acquire, clean, and analyze large data sets and do exploratory analysis to understand our data and if it meets project requirements. It's more than digits and dials - you're making huge decisions that impact millions of customers.
Every day you'll work with multiple stakeholders both technical and business oriented and help them bridge the gap. You will work on helping them to understand what their biggest opportunities are and how to properly measure them. You'll work with your team to provide, interpret, and predict necessary metrics for decision-making. You'll code with machine learning tools like Python, R, and Scala to synthesize millions of data sets into actionable insights that answer all kinds of business needs and then use Tableau for data visualization.
To thrive in this career, you should know how to identify errors and reactively fix them. You'll need to have some formal education in quantitative analytics and know design patterns and data structures. You understand machine learning modelling and know how and when to apply it. You will defining the goals of your team making sure they are aligned with the business requirements, vision and strategy. But given the scale of our data sets and the complex problems we give you to solve, you will stay challenged and engaged with years of exciting projects ahead--all while growing your skills and progressing in a rewarding career.
Like what you see? Apply now!
A little about ADP:
We are a global leader in HR technology, offering the latest AI and machine learning-enhanced payroll, tax, HR, benefits, and much more. We believe our people make all the difference in cultivating an inclusive, down-to-earth culture that welcomes ideas, encourages innovation, and values belonging. ADP has a deep commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion as a global Best Places to Work, DiversityInc® Top 50 Company, Best CEO and company for women, LGBTQ+, multicultural talent, and more. Learn more about ADP's commitment on our YouTube channel: http://adp.careers/DEI_VideosWhat You'll Do
Here's what you can expect on a typical day in the life of an Insights Data Scientist at ADP.
- Metrics and KPIs. You'll be defining metrics and KPIs together with the Data Science Directors to measure the success of our Programs.
- Align with business needs. Bridging the gap between technical and business needs. You'll be collaborating with our Product Managers to understand what are they trying to solve.
- Guiding the team: your analyses will be the cornerstone for our actions, they will give us evidence on what to do next and which are the biggest areas of opportunity.
- Building products together. You will be part of a high performance team of Data Scientists and you will be developing our solutions as a member of the team.
A college degree is great but not required. What's more important is having the skills and experience to do the job. To be successful in this role
, you'll have 3-5 years of experience
in the same or similar role.To Succeed In This Role
You'll Love Working Here Because You Can
- A Bachelor Degree or Equivalent.
- Excellent SQL skills
- Scripting language, preferably Python
- Data visualization tools, preferably Tableau
- Experience in building Machine Learning models
- It's even better if you have knowledge on distributed computing tools sch as Hadoop, Hive or Spark.
- Have courageous team collaboration. Courage comes from how associates are willing to have difficult conversations, speak up, be an owner, and challenge one another's ideas to find the best solution.
- Deliver at epic scale. We deliver real user outcomes using strong judgment and good instincts. We're obsessed with the art of achieving simplicity with a focus on client happiness and productivity.
- Be surrounded by curious learners. We align ourselves with other smart people in an environment where we grow and elevate one another to the next level. We encourage our associates to listen, stay agile, and learn from mistakes.
- Act like an owner & doer. Mission-driven and committed to leading change, you will be encouraged to take on any challenge and solve complex problems. No tasks are beneath or too great for us. We are hands-on and willing to master our craft.
- Give back to others. Always do the right thing for our clients and our community and humbly give back to the community where we live and work. Support our associates in times of need through ADP's Philanthropic Foundation.
- Join a company committed to equality and equity. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions.
What are you waiting for? Apply today!
Find out why people come to ADP and why they stay: https://youtu.be/ODb8lxBrxrY
(ADA version: https://youtu.be/IQjUCA8SOoA )Explore our COVID-19 page https://tech.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP:
ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.Ethics at ADP:
ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP’s culture and our full set of values.