At TUI we believe that work is something you do not somewhere you go, therefore we are pleased to advise we can consider a hybrid working model for this role.
This is an exciting opportunity to join our global TUI Musement Sales and Marketing team and deliver best in-class marketing campaigns and automated CRM journeys. As a CRM Data Analyst at TUI Musement, you will be part of a team responsible for maximising the value generated by CRM Marketing activities and achieving our very ambitious growth targets.
About The Job
- As a CRM Data Analyst, you will create and maintain innovative, timely, insightful and engaging self-service dashboard visualisations as well as weekly/monthly reports on CRM performance to provide key reporting and convey insights that must be acted upon. You will proactively push these insights out to the business, informing decision-making and enhancing understanding of our TUI Musement CRM performance. This role will be instrumental in driving informed decision-making and increasing our knowledge and understanding of our customers.
- Working closely with the CRM team, you will forecast performance and set targets for CRM and deliver cutting-edge marketing analytics projects in areas such as segmentation, customer lifetime value, channel mix optimisation and personalisation.
- You will also work closely with our digital teams and other analytics teams within TUI to identify and implement opportunities to combine reporting, bring the customer to life in other channels and drive business efficiencies as well as use our first party data and models in order to drive the right business and customer outcomes.
- To do all of this you will use a wide range of customer data including booking, digital and demographic data, as well as geo-spatial, engagement and customer feedback data. You will be using established analytical, and ideally predictive modelling techniques, along with excellent data visualisation skills to generate insights and translate these into clear business stories that drive action. You will also proactively identify opportunities for data improvements, recommending enhancements where appropriate and following these through to implementation.
- Experience of creating and maintaining quality visualisations and dashboards using tools such as Excel, Power BI, Snowflake, Tableau, Spotfire, Qlik Sense.
- Experience of analysing large data volumes using such tools as Excel, SQL, R, Python, SAS or Alteryx.
- The ability to lead analytical projects and manage delivery to a broad group of stakeholders.
- You’ll need to be an organised, multi-tasker who has an analytical approach to the way you work.
- Ability to articulate analysis for a non-technical audience with clarity and in an engaging way.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and influencing skills coupled with sound commercial awareness.
- An understanding of direct marketing techniques, campaign selection and analysis processes.
- Educated to a degree standard, ideally in a mathematical, economic or scientific related discipline.
- Fluent in English; ability in other languages especially Italian/Spanish would be beneficial but by no means essential.
- Comfortable working in a large pan European business, where occasional international travel will be required.
About Our Offer
- Competitive salary and benefits as standard
- Career progression opportunities in more than 50 countries worldwide
- Develop yourself as part of a friendly, richly diverse and virtual international team
- Exceptional approach to your learning - access to free learning platforms & language lessons
TUI Musement is a leading Tours & Activities business. It combines a scalable digital platform with local service delivery, to offer excursions, activities, tickets and transfers in more than 50 countries worldwide. There are over 130,000 ‘things to do’ in all major holiday and city destinations, which are distributed through B2B partners, via the Musement and TUI websites and direct to TUI customers. We also offer services to cruise lines through Intercruises Shoreside & Port Services in ports worldwide. TUI Musement sold around 10 million excursions, tours and activities delivered by our international colleagues located around the world and is one of the major growth areas of TUI Group.
We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit Our DNA.