IRC223614 – METHODOLOGY AND SETTLMENT DATA ANALYST
At Eni, we are looking for a Methodology and Settlement Data Analyst within Eni Plenitude Iberia S.L.U. in Santander, Spain. You will be responsible for analyzing, modelling, ETL and reporting results to other teams/areas of the company.
About Eni Plenitude Iberia S.L.U.
Plenitude is an energy benefit company that integrates the retail business and renewable generation with self-consumption and electric mobility solutions, providing electricity and gas to more than 10 million homes and businesses across Europe, which offers a range of great career opportunities for the whole team.
This membership represents a major European project integrating the renewables business with the retail business, which will allow us to progressively increase our offer of services, infrastructures, and green energy for our customers, providing our team with greater projection and professional growth.
As a member of the portfolio management and trading department at Eni Plenitude Iberia S.L.U. you will be responsible for:
· Feeding, transforming, and maintaining relevant data, either in support of own tools and models or those of other areas.
· Proactively collecting, managing, and analyzing data.
· Developing short- and long-term forecasting models (whether for demand, pricing, or any other need).
· Continuously analyzing variables, metrics and indicators related to the above models to make improvements and control risk.
This is the opportunity for you if you have these skills and requirements:
· Experience in Data Scientist / Data Analyst.
· Professional with analytical and synthesis skills, able to provide data analysis tools and metrics to other teams.
· Advanced knowledge of statistics and tools (Python, SQL...) to provide practical insights from data analysis.
· Willingness to learn and challenge current processes and tools.
· Knowledge of Microsoft Professional.
· Knowledge of design, definition, and development of dashboards (PBI).
At Eni we believe in enterprising people, capable of making a difference and making their contribution with passion and innovation, to respond to the global challenges of the energy transition. For us, the skills and attitudes of each individual, continuous training, and diversity and inclusion are fundamental. We promote flexible ways of working with particular attention to well-being, welfare and work life-balance.
Eni will evaluate applications considering plurality and diversity as sources of enrichment. If your application is assessed to be among those most in line with the required profile, you will be contacted to continue the selection process.
Whatever your ambition, at Eni you can find the tools to make it happen.
Energy for action takers