What you can expect
Our client is building great digital products in the world of logistics, transportation, and commercial vehicles by upgrading its business area to digital.
This is an opportunity to join an amazing atmosphere, with the support of a solid international group, and to be part of an Agile environment where you can learn, share, and interact in an environment where your ideas are valued and you have a voice.
You can count with a remote friendly model adapted to team's needs and preferences and with a flexible working hours. Our client offers a home office setup to build your dream office and home allowance. Also a continuous learning environment, with a wellbeing program, health and life insurance and the opportunity to join the company's pension fund.
What you will be doing
- Create and manage data pipeline architecture for data ingestion, pipeline setup and data curation;
- Assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional/non-functional business requirements;
- Implement the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using SQL and AWS ‘big data’ technologies;
- Build analytics tools that use the data pipeline to provide actionable insights into customer acquisition, operational efficiency, and other key business performance metrics.
- Manipulate data at scale: getting data in a ready-to-use state in close alignment with various business and Spoke stakeholders;
- Collaborate with team’s Data Scientists, data analysts, and business analysts.
What you will bring
- Academic background in Computer Engineering or other similar areas;
- Several years of experience working as a Data Engineer;
- Strong experience in building and optimizing ‘big data’ data pipelines, architectures, and data sets;
- Proven experience building processes supporting data transformation, data structures, metadata, dependency, and workload management;
- Previous experience programming with functional programing and object-oriented script languages, such as Scala, Python, Java (or others);
- Knowledge of big data tools and distributed clusters such as Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, Kinesis (preferably);
- Previous experience working with data pipeline and workflow management tools, such as Azkaban, Luigi, Airflow, Glue Workflow (preferably);
- Very good English skills, both written and spoken.