As a Senior Data Engineer you analyze a wide range of business problems, optimize processes and make an important contribution to the development of new business models in the eCommerce and healthcare environment. You will work in an agile, cross-functional product team on the following topics:
- You support the entire BI, analytics and data science stack with us.
- Together with the team, you take responsibility for the entire development process - from requirements gathering to design and implementation to the stable productive operation of the developed solutions.
- You have a very good understanding of business needs and are able to design suitable BI solutions based on the requirements of the business units.
- You work on our analytical platform based on Snowflake, AWS, Kubernetes, Terraform, Jenkins, Docker, dbt, etc.
- You develop and operate data pipelines, model data in the warehouse using SQL/dbt and create complex data products in Python.
- Based on your comprehensive knowledge, you support team members in the analysis and solution of various issues.
You have completed a technical or scientific degree or comparable training and have several years (5+) of relevant professional experience in the development and modelling of data warehouse systems and ETL routes. Furthermore, you convince us with the following qualifications:
- Experience with a BI front-end (e.g. QlikSense, Tableau, Power BI) and data warehouse system (e.g. Snowflake, BigQuery, Redshift).
- Experience in development and operation of systems in PaaS environments (AWS, GCP, Azure)
- Very good knowledge of SQL and Python
- Great understanding of customer needs and strong analytical skills
- Agile and effective mindset, independence and hands-on mentality
- Fluent German and English skills
Salary & Benefits
- Fair salary for permanent and temporary employees as well as appropriate compensation for internships
- Collective agreement with dynamic salary development
- Attractive company pension scheme with 2/3 employer contribution
- Disability insurance to cover you until you retire
- Reimbursement of travel costs for the daily commute (up to 45 km each way)
- Reduced health insurance contributions through collective agreements
- Legal entitlement to up to 5 weeks paternity leave
- Financial support in the event of a necessary relocation
Progress in responsibility for our customers. - this is the brand promise of Europe's largest mail-order pharmacy and Germany's best-known pharmacy brand. As a pharmacy with a comprehensive range of services, DocMorris stands for nationwide safe and high-quality pharmaceutical care. For the subsidiaries of the Swiss Zur Rose Group AG, more than 1800 employees work all over Germany in a highly dynamic, international environment on the claim to be drivers and pioneers of patient-oriented and innovative eHealth applications.
We look forward to receiving your application! If you have any questions, please contact Stephanie Gans at +49 (0)621 397316 654.