For a well-respected client of Oliver James in the banking industry, I am currently looking for a Data Analyst who is well known in the KYC domain (Know Your Customer). Together with a team of six other professionals, the goal is to provide processes information and insights through reports and dashboards. In this role it will be 50% execute data analyses and 50% build, test, deliver and then translate this into solutions.
- You are experienced in collecting and organizing relevant data, checking data for correctness and developing data models
- Knowledge of Datawarehouse concepts and data modeling technique and prepare reports, conclusions and recommendations
- You are a great communicator with and for the business.
- You have experience in the banking industry
- You are a hands-on, proactive, analytic and flexible professional
- MUST; SQL, Cognos (Python, R is a pre)
- NICE-TO-HAVE; SAS EG
We offer you:
- A great international company with lots of knowledge sharing
- 6 month contract with possibility for contract extension
- Good hourly rate (80-85 EUR an hour depending on seniority)
Do you think you match this description and would you be interested to hear more about this opportunity?
Please give me a call at 020 808 6091 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If this vacancy not really suits your profile, but you are available and looking for a Data project, feel free to contact me as well!