We are the 100% digital bank of the Santander Group and we are currently undergoing a technological transformation and international expansion. In 2016 the re-launch of the Bank began and since then we have been in continuous expansion and growth, especially in our technological side. We work in a start-up format, using agile methodologies to take our clients' experience to the next level. In 2019 we launched the Bank in the Netherlands, Germany and Portugal and we are almost landing in Argentina, with others to follow.
Our culture makes us different; social and diversity clubs are part of our essence and allow us to live our culture every day.
We are a flexible and fast adapting team that currently works remotely most of the time using all kinds of communication tools, we haven´t noticed the change!
Mission and responsibilities:
Openbank is currently undergoing a technological transformation and international expansion process. We have a start-up mindset and encourage different departments and teams to work together. Our IT architecture is mainly cloud-based, and our focus is on digital innovation and transformation. As part of the sales and marketing department within the business division the main tasks of this position will be the following:
- Collecting and interpreting data from a range of sources in our AWS Data Lake in order to transform them into knowledge and business opportunities.
- Analyzing the results of different commercial actions and pushing ideas that have the capacity to optimize our business.
- Communicating the results to cross-functional team members using data visualization tools.
- Converting data into Business KPIs and insights for commercial initiatives.
- Reporting Financial KPIs.
- In conjunction with T&O, analyzing data to verify the correct implementation of customer-related processes.
- Identifying and defining new opportunities to improve processes and commercial actions.
- Working with other teams within the Business, DS, and Sales and Marketing departments to define target audiences and monitor results.
What are we looking for in this position?
- Bachelors or master´s degree in Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, Business Administration (ADE) or a related field.
- You must be familiar with the basic statistical concepts and you must know how to implement them in different programming languages (preferably R, Python or Spark). You know how to use and harness different indicators to summarize data.
- Experience with Adobe Campaign or a similar tool (Salesforce, etc.).
- Experience working in Marketing, Business Development or CRM departments.
- Handling large data sets and working with a data engineer.
- Solving problems and identifying business opportunities using data: analyzing the problem and breaking it down into various analytical components.
- Using data for reporting and automating report generation.
- Having knowledge of/interest in the banking sector or financial products is a plus.
- You must be familiar with using Amazon AWS
- Knowledge of data visualization tools including QuickSight, Tableau, or similar.
- Programming languages: R, Python, Spark
- You have to be results-oriented and have excellent organization and management skills.
- You put both internal (colleague or manager) and external customers first
- You enjoy working as part of a team and liaising at all levels within the company
- You are an effective communicator and have an advanced level in Spanish and English.
- You thrive on challenges
What do we offer?
- Immediate incorporation to a dynamic and agile company with a growth and expansion project.
- Working in start-up mode with the support of Grupo Santander.
- Competitive remuneration and attractive benefits package.
- Possibility of growth within the company and the Group.
- Collaboration in international projects and possibility of contact with different countries.
- Excellent work environment, social clubs and frequent events (now virtual).
Would you like to grow with us? Join our team!
Fecha de publicación:30/04/2021, 07:05:26