Heyyyyy! We're Cashrewards, a shopping gateway to cashback deals and more from Australia’s leading brands.
We exist to make every day more rewarding for our members, for our brand partners, for sick kids and for each other.
Australian-owned and operated, Cashrewards is the market leader in the exciting cashback category. We provide our 1.5 million members with awesome cashback deals, coupons and discounts on more than 2000 of the world’s biggest brands. Apple, Myer, Liquorland, Adidas, Bonds, Target, Booking.com, THE ICONIC and many many more call our platform home.
Our brand partners work with us because our unique proposition delivers best-in-market returns on their marketing investment, growing sales and increasing customer loyalty. To date we have delivered more than $3 billion of sales for our brand partners, translating into over $100 million of real cash savings for members. Along the way we have donated more than $1 million to the Starlight Foundation, helping bring joy to more than 30,000 sick children and their families.
We're backed by 1835i, one of Australia's leading venture funds, and we sit in their portfolio alongside some of Australia's most promising fintech and e-commerce companies including Airwallex, Valiant Finance, Divipay and Slyp.
About The Role
As a Data Analyst you will work to create the best practice in delivering insights to support the end-to-end direct
marketing campaign process, critical strategic insights, and This includes discovering insights to support the
marketing team in making strategic campaign decisions, developing customer segments to personalise
communications to customers, measuring the impact of merchant campaigns and uncovering hidden treasures
for our product and strategy decisions. You will work closely with internal business stakeholders such as the
Marketing team, Client Services, Product Marketing and Strategy teams.
- Providing data support, quality control and oversight for end-to-end campaign / direct marketing execution
- Proactively engage and collaborate with key stakeholders to understand key business problems
- Translate business problems into data requirements
- Perform complex data and commercial analysis to understand how customer behaviour and product changes affect the business
- Deliver actionable insights and recommendation in the form of ad-hoc analysis, reporting or ongoing requests for multiple teams across the business (Product, Finance, Marketing, Operations, Member services, Board, CEO, etc.)
- Delivering actionable insight in the form of customer segmentations, propensity models, campaign targeting & evaluations and any other analysis required to improve marketing performance
- Leverage analytics techniques to build models and segmentations to support more personalised direct marketing and optimise campaign activity
- Autonomous – minimal guidance or supervision and work independently
- Conscientious – process orientated and can work with teams to deliver the right outcomes in a timely manner
- Agile - ability to handle non-routine problems and situations
- Analytical - strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organise, analyse, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Commercial – possess a solution mindset, working with internal stakeholders to delivery strong business outcomes navigating any technical issues that may arise
- Coach – capable of developing others in your area of expertise
- Communication – excellent verbal, written communication, and presentation skills, with the confidence to provide insights and feedback to internal and external stakeholders
- Experience in a similar role or delivering data insights and reporting
- Highly proficient in SQL and querying relational databases
- Preferred experience/exposure to reporting platforms such as Tableau & PowerBI
- Knowledge of data analytics tools such as Python, R and Matlab is a nice to have
- Tertiary qualifications in engineering, mathematics, actuarial studies, statistics, physics, or a related discipline
- Experience in dashboarding key business metrics
- Strong understanding of customer databases and/or complex data sets, including segmentation, clustering, and predictive modelling
Come and join our team
We have the opportunity to have a hugely positive impact on Australians. We are well-funded in a high growth category with proven product-market fit. We have a unique, vibrant and diverse culture and we encourage collaboration, pioneering new ideas and pushing the boundaries. We pride ourselves on having fun along the way.
With our centrally located Sydney CBD (next to the QVB) and Chatswood office, we offer flexible working and empowerment (and we really mean it!) as well as other great benefits including: summer hours, double cashback, discounted gym and wellness offering with Class Pass, birthday leave, and 16 weeks parental leave, as well as countless social events. We’re experiencing amazing growth and we’re excited to welcome new members to our passionate, engaged and dedicated team. Join us for an amazing ride!