Why join this team:
Join our team where your data insights contribute to the decision-making process for Global Cards Solutions. It's a small team so you will have direct exposure to senior leadership.
What you'll do:
- Perform research and analysis derived from all internal and external information sources, including the UNFCU Data Warehouse, Cleartrend, TMG Dynamic Reports, First Data Reports, Visa Vue and Gemalto Allynis.
- Assist management with dashboard development and monitoring KPIs that track the profitability of cards while finding opportunities to update manual processes.
- Support budgeting analytics, including forecasting and an understanding of cost drivers.
- Maintain monthly/quarterly reporting and GCS databases in Microsoft Access. Ensure accuracy and timeliness.
- Support the execution of marketing campaigns by assisting with analytics, including list creation and tracking.
What we're seeking:
- Bachelor’s degree and at least 3 years of experience working with large data sets using Excel and/or SQL
- Strong analytical skills with ability to translate large volumes of data into meaningful information and actions
- Experience in Tableau and knowledge of best practice data visualization techniques
- Experience in cohort analysis, segmentation, deciles and campaign evaluation
- Strong problem solving skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
What makes you stand out:
- Financial institution experience is preferred
- Experience with Monarch a plus
Who we are:
UNFCU is a global not-for-profit financial institution that serves the UN community. We are committed to providing peace of mind to our members and colleagues and strive to achieve service excellence in all that we do. The best part of UNFCU is the people. Those that choose to work with us often find personal fulfillment, professional growth and a purposeful culture.