Job ID: 17465
Would you like to join us on a journey to build a data-driven organization of the future? We are now looking for a Senior People Data Analyst to help us maintain our analytics service and develop new data solutions.
In Nordea, we know that great customer experiences require a team that leads the way in first-class service and operations. We’re more than just a Nordic bank, we’re one of the largest employers in Poland. With us, you’ll work with skilled, international teams in a bright, modern office. The lively and collaborative atmosphere offers plenty of opportunities to learn and grow as you build your career with us.
About this opportunity
Welcome to the Analytics & Reporting team. We add value by delivering people data insights that support daily work and decision-making across Nordea. As the Senior People Data Analyst, you’ll play a valuable role in providing core analytics services to our colleagues and have the opportunity to implement your ideas to improve our current solutions.
What you’ll be doing:
- Analyse business needs to generate meaningful people data insights
- Develop and maintain Power BI dashboards according to requirement
- Drive people data related projects and initiatives
- Provide data consultative services to our people organization, senior management, and other stakeholders across the company
- Develop SQL solution
- Participate in people data governance projects
You’ll join a fun, collaborative and dynamic team. The role is based in Łódź, Warszawa or Tricity.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you:
- Are passionate about data and have strong analytical skills
- Are able to work independently in a complex environment
- Have strong commitment and sense of ownership for your responsibilities
- Are professional, well-organized and structured in your approach to work
- Have excellent communication and presentation skills
Your experience and background:
- At least 4-5 years of work experience in a multinational environment in a similar role
- Fluency in English (speaking and writing)
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel
- Proven experience in creating Power BI dashboards
- Practical knowledge of SQL
- Experience in project management is a plus
- University degree
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 17/12/2023.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please include permit for processing personal data in CV as following:
In accordance with art. 6 (1) a and b. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter ‘GDPR’. I agree to have: my personal data, education and employment history proceeded for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp.
The administrator of your personal data is: Nordea Bank Abp operating in Poland through its Branch, address: Aleja Edwarda Rydza Śmiglego 20, 93-281 Łodź. Your personal data will be processed for the recruitment processes in Nordea Bank Abp. You have a right to access your personal data, right to rectify and right to delete. Disclosing the personal data in the scope specified by the provisions of Polish Labour Code from 26 June 1974 and executive acts are mandatory. Providing personal data is necessary to conduct the recruitment processes. The request for the deletion of your personal data means resignation from further participation in recruitment processes and causes the immediate removal of your application. Detailed information concerning processing of your personal data can be found at: nordea.com/en/doc/nordea-privacy-policy-for-applicants.pdf
We reserve the right to reply only to selected applications.