From Marlex Human Capital, we are cooperating with a multinational consulting firm in the technology sector which is taking part of a project from the European Commission. Their current need is to find a Data Analyst to join the Joint Research Centre in Ispra (Italy), and who will provide its services to the Directorate for Sustainable Resources (EU).
¿What will be your mission in the company?
The selected profile will take responsibility for…
- Supporting activities under the Raw Materials Project
- Support the Raw materials Information System and associated to
- Supporting tasks in the administrative arrangement with Directorate-General (DG GROW)
- Focus on data collection and analysis from heterogeneous sources
- Database’s development, maintenance and updating
- Assistance with the implementation and configuration of the system
- maintenance of software applications
- Implementation of user requirements
- Organize and manage projects, using project management software
- Apply high quality standards and be able to support the Unit’s Quality Management System