Role: Senior Data Analyst
London/Belfast (Hybrid, 2 days in office)
We’re Looking For Someone Who Can
- Do you want to be part of a dynamic team, delivering insights & reporting solutions for the UK business?
- Are you flexible in your approach to work & able to deliver on the fast paced demands of business owners & regulators?
- Are you self-disciplined and able work using own initiative to deliver results?
Who are we?
- Take a lead role in defining data requirements and drive data definition, extraction, and transformation logic
- Interpret complex data analysis requirements and leverage the EDW to identify and build appropriate solutions
- Regularly monitor data quality and communicate findings and any issues appropriately
- Investigate and recommend actions to support with data quality remediation
- Present analytical findings to senior stakeholders and provide data-driven insights to inform business decisions
- Establish collaborative relationships across UK and ROI functions to develop and deliver on data/reporting solutions
We’re AIB. A strong Irish bank packed with purpose - to back our customers to achieve their dreams and ambitions. That goes for our employees too. We’re made of small teams where you have the chance to shine.Why join us?
We are excited about how we have changed our focus. We want to be at the heart of our customers’ financial lives by giving them an exceptional experience. We are building a culture that breaks the conventions of what our customer and employees expect of a bank.
Does this sound like something that you want to be part of?You Will Need To Show Us That You Have
If you feel you have what it takes,
- Strong demonstrable knowledge of SQL and Databases (automation, report generation, root cause analysis, writing complex queries);
- Demonstrable experience using statistical packages (SAS, SQL, Teradata, Excel etc.) to analyse complex datasets/data-intensive reports, using own initiative to draw conclusions and present insights/findings;
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organise, analyse, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy;
- Proven experience in assessing and documenting complex business needs and the ability to operate effectively between both end-users and other technical teams to deliver high quality, tested and well documented reporting solutions based on these requirements;
- Strong networking skills, with the capability to establish collaborative relationships across geographically dispersed functions and the flexibility to operate effectively up and down in a matrix environment;
- Education: Relevant Degree or Postgraduate qualification in a numerical discipline (e.g. Data Analytics, Mathematics, Statistics, Physics, Computer Science, Information Management etc.) and/or 4+ years applied experience (preferably in a Banking/Finance setting)
click apply and fill in the online application form. If you would like more information Stephen from the Talent Acquisition Team can help. You can contact him by email firstname.lastname@example.org.By when?
Closing date is Friday 2nd December 2022