Job ID: 3085
We are looking for a Group Financial Crime Prevention (GFCP) Senior Expert to join the Source Transaction Monitoring Data team to support us in further developing our monitoring capability and improving our data quality. This is an opportunity for you to be part of one of the most exciting and challenging efforts going on within Nordea on our journey to fight financial crime.
In today’s world, change is the one thing you can count on. But whatever the future brings, our customers remain at the heart of everything we do.
At Nordea, we’re committed to dinaymically fight against international financial crime by using the latest technologies and processes. You will play a part in building a better bank that fulfills a meaningful role in society. So bring your ideas, skills and unique background. You’ll be in good company with plenty of opportunities to collaborate, grow and make your mark on something bigger.Your Future Responsibilities
You’ll join the Source Transaction Monitoring Data team within Transaction Monitoring Change Management. We add value by securing that our customers and Nordea will not be used in illegal ways that could harm them and as well harm our society where we act. As GFCP Senior Expert you will play a valuable role in fighting against financial crime.
TM Change Management is part of Group Financial Crime Prevention (GFCP), which provides group-wide solutions to fight financial crime in Nordea. TM Change Management specifically develops, manages and optimises automated TM controls across all the financial services businesses that together comprise the Nordea Group.
The high focus on Financial Crime in the group gives the appointed candidate a unique and exciting opportunity to continue to build “best in class” TM control solutions and lay the foundations for the future.What you’ll be doing:
- Sourcing and mapping data from legacy systems to the data lake
- Remediation of data quality issues
- Data reconciliation
- Retrospective analysis and simulations
- Performing quantitative data analysis with the aim to understand identified issues, explain implications and recommend solutions
- Accessing complex and distributed datasets and perform statistical analysis, simulation of existing Transaction Monitoring controls and the impact specific changes might have on them
- Securing that all technical and process dependencies have been identified and addressed
- Working with the team and stakeholders to understand the business requirements
- Analysing and assessing the effectiveness of existing BI solutions and developing new ones
Job location will be Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Tallinn, Estonia or Łódź, Poland. The position is likely to require some travel to other Nordea international sites. Welcome to our team where you can bring your talent and engagement to work in an international and dynamic environment.Who You Are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the four key values that guide us in being at our best.To succeed in this role, we believe that:
Your profile and background:
- You have a business mindset and you are eager to understand both the business and technical sides of solutions Nordea is using and data behind them
- You are passionate about data and quantitative analysis and you can perform all kinds of numerical and statistical analysis.
- You are a team player and want to secure everyone's success in fighting against financial crime
- You are self-driven and manage to operate under pressure in a changing environment
- Analytical mindset and experience working in data science, analysis, simulation and forecasting
- Organised, structured and professional in taking initiative and work proactively under own direction;
- Good business orientation and understanding of financial crime risk is considered an asset
- Working knowledge of anti money laundering transaction monitoring and optimization of controls, or related anti financial crime disciplines and activities in the financial services industry is considered an asset
- Intermediate level of tools such as PowerPoint, Word, Sharepoint
- Professional level of tools such as Excel, Power BI, Python, VBA, SQL, R. Additional experience with Hadoop and User Acceptance Testing are desired
- Strong record of delivery, ideally in the context of working within complex business areas.
- Stakeholder management skills
- Strong writing and presentation skills
- You are fluent in oral and written English.
If this sounds like you, get in touch!Next steps
Submit your application no later than 15/03/2023. For more information, you’re welcome to contact Nadia Wilson. email@example.com
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please be aware that any applications or CVs coming through email or direct messages will not be accepted or considered.