Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as “Personal Cell” or “Cellular” in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We’re looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you’ll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wells Fargo Technology sets IT strategy; enhances the design, development, and operations of our systems; optimizes the Wells Fargo infrastructure footprint; provides information security; and enables continuous banking access through in-store, online, ATM, and other channels to Wells Fargo’s more than 70 million global customers.
Advanced data and analytics (Ada) is a strategic, transformational initiative to enable new portfolio management and analytics capabilities to increase operational efficiencies with our Investment Portfolio.
Responsibilities of this role are:
- Collaborate stakeholders to identify opportunities to leverage data to drive business decisions
- Assess accuracy and effectiveness of data sources & data gathering techniques and recommend appropriate solutions
- Analyze large sets of data to discover trends and patterns
- Build predictive models and machine learning algorithms
- Build tools and processes to monitor and analyze model accuracy and performance
- Communicate results and ideas to key stakeholders
- 10+ years of application development and implementation experience
- 7+ years of securities industry experience
- 7+ years of capital markets experience
- 3+ years of analytics experience
- 5 + years of experience designing software solutions using software architecture design principles
- 3+ years of experience with open source tools such as Python, R or SCALA
- 3+ years of experience in advanced statistical models, machine learning or a combination of both
- 3+ years of experience with Big Data or Hadoop tools such as Spark, Hive, Kafka and Map
- 3+ years of business intelligence experience
Other Desired Qualifications
- Advanced experience in capital markets business and processes
- Basic knowledge and understanding of mathematical modeling
- Basic knowledge and understanding of SEC, FNRA, and international regulations for building technological solutions
- Knowledge and understanding of databases and data mining techniques
- 5+ years of Agile experience
- Ability to quickly and accurately execute tactical deliverables
- Design consultation experience at the highest technical level: planning, integration, implementation, scalability, and problem definition
- Experience communicating with business partners and project managers
- Experience communicating models and integration strategies with a quantitative development team
- A BS/BA degree or higher in information technology
- A Master's degree or higher in applied statistics, mathematics, or computer science
- 2 + years of direct report management experience including, but not limited to, assigning tasks, conducting performance evaluations and determining salary adjustments
- 2 + years of Data Management Platform (DMP) experience
- Ability to travel up to 10% of the time
- Ability to work outside of regular business hours
NY-New York: 150 E 42nd St - New York, NY
NJ-North Brunswick: 100 Fidelity Plz - North Brunswick, NJ
NC-Charlotte: 300 S Brevard St - Charlotte, NC