Data AnalystWho We Are:
Zearn is the nonprofit educational organization behind Zearn Math, the top-rated math learning platform used by 1 in 4 elementary students nationwide. Zearn Math supports teachers with research-backed curriculum and digital lessons proven to double the learning gains of a typical year of instruction. Zearn Math instructional materials - including 400+ hours of digital math learning - are free for teachers and families. Zearn also offers school- and district-wide licenses and professional development to support implementation. Everything Zearn does is driven by the belief that every kid can be a math kid.
Learn more about us at https://about.zearn.org/.
As a Data Analyst you will query and transform Zearn’s data to help teams at Zearn answer questions internally or report externally to partners (e.g. school districts.) If you thrive in a dynamic environment, love learning how things work and are an effective communicator, then we’d love to meet you. This is a unique opportunity to play a critical role in a fast-growing and widely loved organization that is dedicated to ensuring all children love learning math.What This Role Will Do:
What You’ll Bring to the Role:
- Build and maintain dashboards in Looker and Hex
- Query our Redshift database
- Pull data from S3 buckets when needed
- Help increase the volume of requests we can handle, as well as the speed at which we process them
- Bachelor’s degree required (Computer Science, Math, or Data Science preferred)
- Data analysis and/or programming experience
- Experience with Python and/or SQL
- A true passion for helping people and creating positive experiences
- Desire to join a fast-paced environment at a mission-driven organization
This role is remote, but you may be asked to travel to our New York City office periodically for team building when it reopens.Compensation & Benefits:
We offer a competitive benefits package, including comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans, short- and long-term disability, life insurance, 401K matching, parental leave, and a generous PTO policy.
To Apply: https://apply.workable.com/j/4B6A0EAD2CZearn is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.