In Cognizant we are expanding our capabilities in our Data Community and we are involved in with global company which are involved in Digital Transformation and for a long term we want a Azure Data Engineer who provide us expertise and provide solutions to our customer, the role will be:
Roles and Responsabilities:
- Strong Hands-on experience in implementing Data Lake with technologies like Data Factory (ADF) ADLS Databricks Azure Synapse Analytics Event Hub & Streaming Analytics Cosmos DB and Purview.
- Experience of using big data technologies like Hadoop (CDH or HDP) Spark Airflow NiFi Kafka Hive HBase or MongoDB Neo4J Elastic Search Impala Sqoop etc.
- Strong programming & debugging skills either in Python and Scala/Java.
- Experience of building REST services is good to have.
- Experience of supporting BI and Data Science teams in consuming the data in a secure and governed manner.
- Good understand and Experience of using CI/CD with Git Jenkins / Azure DevOps.
- Experience of setting up cloud-computing infrastructure solutions.
- Expertise + 5 yrs in Data Lake, Databricks over Azure
- Expertise + 5 yrs in Hadoop, Spark and MongoDB
- Expertise + 5 yrs in Python
- Expertise + 5yrs in CICD with Git, Jenkins or Azure DevOps
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Sep 13 2021
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.