Job category: Engineering
Kambi Sweden is looking for a team-oriented Data Engineer with a love of learning new things. The team is located in central Stockholm with responsibility for the continuous extract, load, transform and integration of data from various sources and provide pipelines for data scientists, analytics and our customers.
In order to thrive in the team we think you need to be a true team player. You are humble enough to learn from and listen to your colleagues and enjoy sharing your knowledge. A high level of team spirit, engagement and lots of laughs characterizes the team today!
The ambition of the team is to be self-organizing and every member is expected to contribute and be open to try new ways of improving the team’s methods and ways of working.
This is what our Data Engineers do:
- Design, implement, test and tune quality data solutions at multi-terabyte scale
- Design and deploy production supported dimensional models, star schemas and/or data marts
- Coach data users within Kambi to improve their understanding and ability to leverage data
These are the technologies/languages our Data Engineers currently are working with:
- Java and/or Python
You'll like Kambi if you:
- Thrive in a relaxed and high paced work environment
- Find technically complex systems thrilling
- Take pride in being good at what you do and doing it well
- Have a willingness to contribute to your team’s improvement
- Enjoy working in a self-organizing, self-managing team
What's in it for you?
- Opportunity to work in a successful and fast-growing company
- Ability to directly influence your and your teams' work environment and processes
- Management who understands and appreciates agile
- International work environment
If you are interested to be part of a dedicated team in central Stockholm please apply with your CV and cover letter.