With deineStudienfinanzierung, we have created a platform with outstanding customer service that has already helped thousands of students to master the first major financial challenge of their lives. We are supported by outstanding partners including the FinTech ecosystem of finleap as well as first-class business angels such as Sibylle Strack, Marco Vietor, Christian Gaiser, André Bajorat and Pip Klöckner.
In order to realize our vision and continue to support our clients in their next financial challenges, we would like to expand our team with a Content Creator.
Your responsibilities in our team
- As our first Data Analyst it is your challenge to gather insights, develop new hypotheses and segmentation models to deepen our customer understanding.
- Curate the experiences of our customers, from banking to great moments in life by providing them with the most valuable advice, hints and offers - at exactly the right time.
- Merging all data sources and elevating our full stack data solution from Y42 to its full potential, while ensuring availability and easy comprehension of the data for the entire team.
- Define how our teams measure success, by developing user and business metrics in close collaboration with all teams and other stakeholders.
- Develop new data-driven business insights and work with cross-functional partners to identify opportunities and recommend prioritization of product, growth, and optimization initiatives.
Our humbled expectations
- Experience working with Consumer Insights - Having previously worked with large chunks of consumer data and developing initial segments and data structures.
- A passion for interesting and hard-to-find insights, telling compelling data stories and improving the life of our customers in as many aspects as possible.
- Data Platform Experience - Have you worked with Y42 or any other Full-Stack Data platform in the past? It will definitely come in handy now!
- A university degree in a highly technical, numerate subject (e.g. Mathematics, Physics, Engineering, or Economics).
- Our cultural diversity spreads from Germany to Iran and we are looking for talent all over Europe so naturally fluent english is a must.
Perfect timing with renowned investors to build something great
Outstanding mentors who will support you in your growth
Attractive salary and you even get a stake in the company
Extremely steep learning curve with own responsibility and intensive support
Learn to be pragmatic and make quick and sustainable decisions
⏱️ Flexible working hours, because we care about your outcome and not output
Very strong team cohesion with daily and weekly activities
Do you want to become part of our first-class team and empower young people to make excellent financial decisions even without prior knowledge? Then you absolutely have to send us your application immediately.
PS: And if you want to stand out in your application, just let us know in your cover letter what we can improve about our website, the product or even our job offers.PSS:
We value equal opportunity. It means we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, and we encourage all people equally to apply for jobs with us.
We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees, as we believe diverse teams are more successful in the long term.