- 4+ years of experience in KYC/AML/Transaction Monitoring or other related domain
- Manage own KYC Renewals book of work and oversee the process end to end
- Work closely with the Front Office and the Relationship Partner Teams and potentially direct with clients as required, to obtain all necessary supporting evidence to fulfil KYC due diligence
- Liaise regularly with the business to conduct workload planning, review status of key renewals and prioritize open requests
- Frequently interact with key stakeholders such as Front Office, Compliance, Quality Control and Relationship Partners Teams to develop strong partnerships, eliminate roadblocks and ensure continuity of information flow across the groups
- Create quality KYC profiles ensuring accuracy, completeness, and validity, incorporating multiple risk factors in Compliance with global regulatory requirements
- Manage personal workload and priority items and ensure timely escalation of key risks/issues to management
- Keep informed of any changes to processes and procedures, regulatory change and ensure open verbal dialogue with colleagues across the NA region
- Identify and execute process improvements, provide guidance and support on key process and technology initiatives to the business
- Maintain a globally agreed quality pass rate for KYC records reviewed by Quality Control and sampled by Quality Assurance
- A working knowledge of KYC/Compliance/AML procedures and standards
- University degree or equivalent
- Knowledge of multiple client types (i.e. Corporates, Non-Banking Financial Institutions, Non-Operating/Asset Holding Companies, Governments, Organizations, Publicly Traded Companies, Small and Large Privately Held Operating Companies)
- Knowledge of financial industry
- Able to demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills with experience of conflict resolution
- Possesses strong time management, organizational, relationship building skills
- Quality focused work ethic and strong controls mind-set
- Adaptable to work in an evolving and changeable environment
- Proactively manage and drive forward own career, identifying personal training needs for development.
All internal moves will normally take place on the same grade and same salary. Salaries are reviewed annually in February. Exceptions to the rule regarding transfer on current salary may include a move between geographic locations. JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer of Disability/Veteran.
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.