UCG/Radio Support is a consulting company based in Kista in northern Stockholm. Regardless placement you will be employed by UCG, with Swedish salary and benefits.
The Consultant role
As a consultant you may be placed at different customers. UCG will assist with extra training when needed. As a consultant we need you to be flexible and to easily adapt to a new environment.
Our roles requires a basic technical education, sometimes university level.
We require at least 3 years of relevant job experience for all roles, mostly more.Required experience for this role:
- You have several years of relevant software development experience, with a degree or equivalent knowledge in computer science, mathematics, engineering, or a similar discipline.
- You have development skills in Java or Python, and SQL
- You care about agile software processes and evidence-based development
- You are passionate about crafting clean code and have a steady foundation in coding
- Experience in different databases and data sources
- Experience in Big Data file formats (e.g., Avro, Parquet)
Your work tasks will include
- Work as a data engineer
- Work to design and maintain high-quality datasets and python data workflows that enable all squads within the web Platform to draw insights.
- collaborate closely with engineers, data scientists and team leads across the product areas and Client Platform to create and promote shared methods to make data-informed decisions.
- drive long-term internal initiatives, on topics such as data quality, ways of working, technical health, and more.