Roles & Responsibilities
- Creation + Maintenance of various Equities, Fixed Income and Derivatives products in Reference Data system as per information available on vendor sources like Bloomberg, IDC, Euro clear, Reuters etc.
- Update/modify assets based on internal client initiated changes (Middle Office, Trade support, Settlements) or corporate actions.
- Regular maintenance of securities that require coupon, rate fixing and/or factor updates on a daily basis from sources like Bloomberg, Reuters etc.
- Perform research through Bloomberg and Reuters to find missing or additional information required to complete set up or maintenance.
- Participate/Coordinate in special projects such as; data clean up, process improvement analysis, metrics reporting
- Plan and prioritize all projects handled by the team.
- Ensuring Checklist, Metrics and EOD activities are completed and signed off.
- Ensuring timely updating/review of SOPs, Issue Logs and Project tracker.
- Handling and monitoring issue and query mails and escalating issues promptly to Mangers.
- A proactive approach to problem solving, taking ownership of issues and having the determination to follow things through.
- Relationship Management
- Communicate with internal business partners on a frequent basis
- Manage business partner expectations and build a good rapport
- College Degree with 2-3 Years of experience in a financial services sector.
- Knowledge of external reference data providers -BLOOMBERG, REUTERS, etc. will be an advantage
- Knowledge of handling various related instrument reference data, Middle office functions - desirable
- Proficient in MS excel
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written
- Ability to multitask effectively
- Flexible and willing to stretch
- Focus on quality and controlled environment.
- Attention to detail
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.