Our Client is a leading national distribution centre as well as a logistics service provider in FMCG and retails businesses.
- Demand forcasting / Supply Planning / Data Analysis
- Data Lake (Raw data) / Data Mart experience
- Interesting & Challenging Scope of Work
- Fresh School leavers are welcome to apply
- Good Career Progression
- Build strong relationships with internal stakeholders to understand business challenges and opportunities.
- Recommend solutions across operation bottlenecks, assortments, customer experience etc.
- Manage end-to-end data projects; identify issues, gather information from various sources, analyse data, interpret patterns and trends, build models, give recommendations, and create insightful automated reports.
- Review day-to-day operation processes, identify areas of improvement and make actionable recommendations based on underlying analysis.
- Automate and validate newly created reports and develop corrective actions to improve data integrity and quality.
- Be a steward of good data practices – robust documentation, process and knowledge sharing.
- Drive transformation within the organisation towards data driven decision making
- Degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science or related analytical field
- Prefer with direct working experiences in a warehouse environment, distribution or logistics services
- Proficient in using analytics tools, e.g. SQL, Excel, Tableau, Python, NoSQL, MongoDB, etc. and be able to create complex reports and dashboards
- MUST have experience in Data Lake / Data Mart or Data Warehousing
- Experience using Google Data Studio is a big plus
- Strong analytical mindset, having business acumen and sharp eye for detail
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Fast-paced working environment
- Team player role
- Working Location: WEST of Singapore
- Working Schedule: 5-days working week, normal working hours
- Salary Components: Basic salary, AWS (13-month), Bonus
- Attractive Employee Benefits
Interested applicants are requested to apply online and/or email to firstname.lastname@example.org your complete resume and include the following information:
- Current and Expected salaries (with detailed breakdown)
- Reason for leaving each employment
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
By applying to this job online or emailing us your resume, you give consent to our company to collect, use and disclose your personal data for the purpose of this job application. In event whereby your working experience is not the closest match to this job position, we will keep your resume for future job opportunities. We thank you for giving your trust on us.
Tan LK | EA Reg. No. R1111728 | EA Licence No. 12C6198