Everything we do, starts with you.
Together with you, we build the most human-centric fintech. To enable everyone’s future financial growth.
Riverty offers customers payment solutions that make everyday life simpler!
Our solutions contribute to a flexible and customer-friendly payment alternative, offering customers (m/f/d) the opportunity to choose when and how they want to pay for a purchase. Delivering a trustworthy and positive shopping experience, both for retailers and end customers makes us proud but not content. Our ambition is higher and now we have a great opportunity for a Data Engineer (m/f/d) to join our growing team.We are looking for a
(Senior) Data Engineer (m/f/d)
(unlimited, fulltime) Join our team at our location in Berlin, Baden-Baden or Verl – flexible working conditions available
to create and manage BI and analytics solutions that turn data into knowledge using cutting-edge technology.
In this role you will work extensively with data and data analysis in a variety of tools and methods. You should be analytical and a great communicator. We expect you to be truly interested in data and love to work and wrangle with it.
Ultimately, you will enhance our business intelligence solutions to help us make better decisions and become a more data driven company.What you are expected to do:
What you should bring:
- Semantic Power BI data modelling and dashboarding for requested initiatives.
- Take lead in design and development of ETL solutions using Azure Data Factory, Databricks and other data tools.
- Testing and troubleshooting.
- Collaborate with international teams to integrate varieties of systems ultimately creating the ‘Riverty data universe’.
- Develop and execute database queries and conduct analyses.
- Translate business needs to technical specifications.
This would get us excited but the lack experience of shouldn´t keep you from applying:
- Proven experience as a BI Developer using Microsoft Data technology.
- Background in data warehouse design (e.g. dimensional modeling), data mining and database management systems.
- Years of experience in ETL development (e.g. using Azure Data Factory).
- Strong understanding of the analytical possibilities of different data structures.
- Proven abilities to take initiative and be innovative.
- Analytical mind with a problem-solving aptitude.
- Possess the ability to balance multiple priorities in an agile team, be detail-oriented and also work independently.
- You are always interested in the best solution.
- You are a team player.
- High proficiency with a variety of data sources and types of data (both structured and semi-structured data).
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field.
Thrive at Riverty with great benefits:
- Experience with the financial industry, especially in Debt Collection and Buy Now, Pay Later.
- Experience with Terraform.
- Experience with streaming data Azure Service Bus/Event Hub.
- Experience in Code based ETL/ELT using Python, Scala, Apache Spark, Databricks, Delta Lake et al.
- Experience in Low-code ETL using SSIS or similar tools.
- Enjoy an open, trusting culture in agile teams and access opportunities within the Bertelsmann Group.
- Prioritize your health with supported sports and leisure activities.
- Grow together through Riverty Academy trainings and personalized development.
- Feel valued with numerous employee discounts.
- Our flexible working arrangements empower you to blend on-site collaboration with remote work, tailoring your professional experience to suit your lifestyle.
This list doesn't assure any certain benefits or actions. They might depend on the country or contract details and can change anytime without prior notice. We are happy to discuss these benefits further during your interview.About Us
We are Riverty. And we believe everyone should be in control of their financials. We ask you to join in. Because together with you, we build the most human-centric fintech. We build on experience of more than 50 years. More than 5,000 people in 13 countries drive our company and contribution to society. And we have their backs. We make sure they feel supported and included: Across teams, across physical and invisible borders and across the globe.
Our world is growing. And we’re here. Together, we’re finding smarter, simpler, seamlessly connected ways to manage money. By leveraging data and financial technology, our holistic solutions provide flexible payments, smarter accounting, and fair debt collection, all aimed at fostering everyone's financial growth.And. Everything we do, starts with you. Join us and let‘s build a more sustainable financial future, together.
We keep what we promise:
More information on riverty.com/careers . Are you already convinced? Then we look forward to receiving your online application – with just a few clicks.
We look forward to applications from candidates who contribute to the diversity of our company. We relate diversity in particular to the dimensions of cultural or social origin, religion, age, disability, gender and sexual identity.Company:
Riverty Group GmbHCountry: