- Long term Contract - Immediate Start
- Call Amber - 02 6229 1541
Hudson is looking to engage the services of a Data Analyst to work with stakeholders to understand their needs and tailor data extracts and reports and analysis to different audiences. This position will be key in helping improve products and business decisions by making the most out of the organisations data. The role will have a leading role in building analytics models. You should have a strong problem-solving ability and be able to communicate effectively.
This is a 6 month contract with extension options, please note you will require a Baseline clearance for this role.
To be successful for this role you will have:
- Develop and deliver data visualisation products and reports (representing complex analytics/insights) to meet specified business requirements using Power BI
- Where required, develop SQL scripts to curate transactional datasets from the department's systems as well as data from other sources
- Ability to quickly acquire knowledge of systems and departmental processes to develop and/or improve Power BI reports and analytics
- Provide and present concise data reports and clear data visualisation products to business and management through presentations, demonstrations, direct training.
- Manage and report deliverables and input into daily and weekly performance meetings and weekly and monthly reporting
- Produce and provide a range of documentation that will be specific to business including technical documents, work flows, diagrams, business requirements documents and other requested documentation.
- Strong ability to work in a fast paced work environment, with proven experience in working across different teams and individually, and with wide ranging stakeholders/clients.
- Excellent work ethic, able to self-manage and progress tasks independently
- Ability to work independently and within a team to tackle meaningful problems
- Critical Thinking to uncover and synthesize connections that are not always so clear
- Basic project management and facilitation skills to influence, work effectively, and implement solutions in a multi-functional, multi-regional team environment
Relevant qualifications and demonstrated experience in a Government role previously will be highly regarded.
Like to know more?
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Amber Cummings in our Canberra office on (02) 6229 1541, quoting Ref No.191220.