Job Title - Data Analyst – Talent Acquisition
Career Level - D1
Leverage technology to impact patients and ultimately save lives
Do you have expertise in, and passion for, information technology? Would you like to apply your expertise to impact the IT strategy in a company that follows the science and turns ideas into life changing medicines? If so, AstraZeneca might be the one for you!About Astrazeneca
AstraZeneca is a global, science-led, patient-focused biopharmaceutical company that focuses on the discovery, development and commercialisation of prescription medicines for some of the world’s most serious disease. But we’re more than one of the world’s leading pharmaceutical companies. At AstraZeneca we’re dedicated to being a Great Place to Work.About Our It Team
It’s a dynamic and results-oriented environment to work in – but that’s why we like it. There are countless opportunities to learn and grow, whether that’s exploring new technologies in hackathons, or redefining the roles and work of colleagues, forever. Shape your own path, with support all the way. Diverse minds that work cross- functionally and broadly together.About The Role
The role and core accountabilities:
Education, qualifications, and experience:
- Develop and implement baseline metrics and processes to measure, track and report on various subject areas related to TAq function. Support talent-related projects, analyse quantitative and qualitative data, and synthesizing findings.
- Report and hence assist in improving and maintaining key Talent Acquisition metrics through regular scheduled reports, thus empowering leaders with key intelligence required for decision making.
- Building knowledge of internal and external data assets to drive data-driven deliverables.
- Communicating findings and insights to stakeholders through reports, presentations, and dashboards. Synthesizing data into actionable recommendations for decision-making.
- Keeping up to date with industry trends, leading practices, and new technologies in talent intelligence and analytics through continuous learning and professional development.
- Lead designing, developing, and implementing new and enhanced analytical/ forecasting/reporting methods.
- Responding to routine ad hoc report requests, ensuring appropriate handing of confidential data. Designing and developing databases, interactive reports and dashboards as requested.
- Utilize various research tools to generate and share research across multiple markets, functions, and service lines.
- Promote and implement the automation of repetitive tasks.
- Own or assist with ad hoc analysis and special projects.
- Utilize existing resources within the function and the organization to create a more robust and dynamic reporting platform.
- Create automated reconciliations to ensure data integrity across multiple sources of data
- Promote accurate, consistent and clean capture of data by all stakeholders involved in the process - Offer generation & offer rollout, database management, source payouts etc.
- Proficient with relevant experience in data analysis tools such as Excel, PowerPoint, VBA, Power BI, SQL,
- Proven ability to draw conclusions from data and communicate in a succinct fashion to partners.
- High degree of accuracy with attention to detail
- Advanced Excel Formula, Power Query, Excel macros, Index Match
- Ability to continuously drive simplification and automation
- Commitment to train and upskill – get the function into advanced reporting methods
- Prior experience in designing and establishing dashboards
- Proficient with other Microsoft Office tools (e.g., PowerPoint, Word)
WHY JOIN US?
- Prior experience in a reporting role in HR or Talent Acquisition function
- Experience in any ATS system
We’re a network of high-reaching self-starters who contribute to something far bigger. We enable AstraZeneca to perform at its peak by delivering premier technology and data solutions.
We’re not afraid to take ownership and run with it. Empowered with unrivalled freedom. Put simply, it’s because we make a significant impact. Everything we do matters.SO, WHAT’S NEXT?
Are you already envisioning yourself joining our team? Good, because we’d love to hear from you! Click the link to apply and we’ll be in touch as soon as we can.WHERE CAN I FIND OUT MORE?
Our Social Media, Follow AstraZeneca on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/company/1603/
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.