3-D Data Analyst and DraftspersonCFM is an integrated provider of support to the world’s most demanding industries. We manufacture, service, and install our customer's highly specialized system. We have multiple facilities in New Brunswick and Nova Scotia to serve Atlantic Canada, the North Eastern US, and the World.
CFM is currently accepting resumes for a 3-D Data Analyst and Draftsperson,
based out of our Saint John NB, East office.Duties include but not limited to:
- Processing 3-D point cloud data
- 3-D modeling
- Review customer drawing and specification packages
- Standard drafting duties, modifying existing drawings, etc.
- Assist with reviewing shop packages before issue
- Provide support to field survey team as needed
How to Apply:
- Civil / Mechanical Engineering Technology Diploma
- Good knowledge of AutoCAD
- 3-D modelling experience
- Lumion, Pix 4D, and/or Revit experience considered an asset
- Detail oriented
- Excellent analytical skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Ability to respond to multiple / changing priorities
- Ability to demonstrate initiative
- Team Player
If you are interested in applying for this opportunity with CFM, please click the “Apply Now” button and complete the online application form. A resume of past experience is required; a cover letter is not.
We appreciate your interest in our company! Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.