At Dashlane we believe in leading with employee choice and respect peoples' different needs and preferences. Our interview process follows this same principle. Currently, most people are choosing to interview remotely via Zoom. If you have different preferences, we welcome you to discuss them with us and we will do our best to accommodate.About Dashlane
Dashlane's mission is to make security simple for millions of organizations and their people. We empower businesses of every size to protect company and employee data while helping everyone easily log in to the accounts they need—anytime, anywhere. Over 17 million users and 20,000 businesses in 180 countries use Dashlane for a faster, simpler, and more secure internet.
We continue to be an employee-choice hybrid workplace, with some people working remotely, some in our offices in Paris, New York, and Lisbon, and some doing a mix that suits them and their roles.
Our global team is united by a strong sense of community and passion for improving the digital experience of our users. Learn more about how we work , how we hire , and the benefits of being a Dashlaner in our Life at Dashlane page.About The Role
Since its inception, Dashlane has been a data-driven company and the Analytics team is the brain that powers all our business decisions across the entire company. As we scale, the need for more analytics and business intelligence is growing every day. Our data team spans the full cycle from data collection to business recommendation and uses advanced technologies to process and report this information. As a Data Analyst Intern, your main mission will be to be involved in the entire development lifecycle, working closely with a cross-functional team in charge of specific aspects of Dashlane. Your recommendations will guide every small and large decision we make on our product development roadmap and our company strategy. This is a unique opportunity to take part in an exciting adventure and truly contribute to the success of Dashlane.
This role can be either in person at our Paris offices or work remotely anywhere in France.At Dashlane You Will
- Enhance your data skills and be mentored by true professionals
- Take part in the Agile development of a truly awesome product
- Understand the needs of your team and translate them into new data projects
- Query and gather the relevant data from our databases and intelligently structure it
- Analyze the usage of our apps to help product and dev teams improve our user experience
- Build complex models to segment users, predict their behaviors and optimize their conversion
- Share your insights with the data team comprised of Data Analysts, Data Engineers and Data Scientists
- Report the right information that will be used by all key stakeholders on your project: product development, engineering, marketing, user support, finance, etc.
Our Ideal Candidate Will Also
- You have a strong academic background in a relevant field such as Business, Mathematics, Engineering, Statistics or Economics
- You are familiar with data analysis and related tools such as SQL, Tableau
- You are fluent in English
What can you expect from us?
- Be curious about Data Analytics and be willing to learn a lot to provide great insights
- Be experienced in autonomously solving problems
- Be a strong problem solver and have critical thinking skills
- Be versatile, have a strong attention to detail and generally a hands-on attitude
- Be able to translate business questions into analytical problems and clearly communicate the results in a simple and structured way
- Be passionate about deeply understanding the systems that power our product, tech stack, analytical stack and can duct-tape your way into technical solutions when no one else can
- Be autonomous & have previous work experience
- Have some experience with Python or R
- Have tried Dashlane and uses it – all of us here are passionate about the product!
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion And Belonging At Dashlane
- You will learn from and grow with some of the smartest and highly experienced analytical operators in the industry
- You will be involved in all the key meetings and in the entire company strategy and culture
- You will work alongside developers, product managers, marketers, and our very own founders in a fast-paced, rapidly growing environment at a highly acclaimed startup and have a direct impact on the business from day 1
- You’ll have a lot of autonomy and responsibility. You will own the full analytics stack on major projects for the company. You will make recommendations that will support critical business decisions. You will share ownership in the company’s success
- We’ll provide you opportunities to grow, learn new skills, and work on exciting, innovative projects
- You’ll join a highly committed team that likes to work hard and have fun at the same time
As a truly international company—founded in France and distributed across France, US and Portugal—Dashlane thrives off diverse perspectives. We value all aspects of diversity: gender identity, sexual orientation, ability, ethnic origin, social background, age, lifestyle, and more. We are committed to hiring a diverse community and fostering a culture where everyone is heard and belongs. See more about this here .Your Interview Experience
To know what to expect once you’ve sent your application, read about how we interview and hire at Dashlane . Feel free to browse our blog to find more information about our product and how we work.