Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
- Solid track record and 5+ years of experience in building large scale data warehouses and enterprise data platforms handling critical data
- Highly proficient in building BigData warehouse using Hadoop, BigData Ecosystem & Spark
- Solid foundation in data structures, algorithms and software design with strong analytical, problem-solving and programming skills
- Experience in designing a fully self served large distributed date platform involving multiple subsystem
- Comfort working with large data sets and high velocity data streams
- Experience with ETL and processing real-time data on Hadoop platform
- Strong problem solving, troubleshooting and analytical skills
- Highly experienced with micro services and backend services
- Experience in ETL, data storage and processing at scale
- Strong track records in Designing scalable solutions.
- Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal and analytical skills including the ability to communicate complex concepts clearly to different audiences
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies in a dynamic environment.
- Good to have knowledge on Apache Airflow
- Good to have knowledge of AI/ML
- Design and Implement complex, distributed platforms for storing data, scaling parallel algorithms, etc.
- Innovates end-to-end solutions and breakthrough ideas .
- Leads efforts in establishing objectives & approaches to critical & complex technical assignments. Leads technology conversation
- Work with members of the team and participate in the design and development of key features needed to make the Data Analytics Service successful
- Work with the team and outside to get necessary approvals for the architecture and design for the problem at hand
- Experiment with the compute / storage / networking infrastructure as necessary and be able to recommend improvements in the way the service runs in various dimensionsof performance, reliability, optimal cost, etc.
Be on top of what's happening in the Apache Spark and other related communities