The implementation team will be responsible for an end-to-end MDM implementation including data ingestion from legacy and digital data sources, data profiling, data quality, data governance, data consolidation, and data publication in batch and real-time to create and provide a holistic view of our parties to the consuming application. Initial focus will be on customers and enabling client to modernize customer experiences.
The preferred software for the new Party MDM will have the following characteristics:
The new party MDM will be created in three phases:
- All-hosted infrastructure providing near-zero maintenance, near-zero downtime, hassle-free upgrades, high performance and scalability.
- Support, with minimal work/customization, our canonical party model based on ACORD. Data ingestion, party master and data publication should all be aligned with ACORD canonical model
- All-party includes prospects, customers, agents, producers, affiliates, and partners as individuals and as an organization
The foundational phase includes building a cloud based modernized MDM including core customer attributes such as - name, address, contact information with compliance and householding. It lays down the infrastructure required for all the future phases.
Also included are API and streaming (leveraging Kafka) methods for data ingestion. Data access for the consuming applications in real time and data publication to the consuming application in real time and near real time will also be required.
The data quality combined with data profiling ensures a complete, cleansed, transformed, standardized, consistent, accurate and unique customer data.
The enriched phase expands the foundational phase with additional parties agent and producer, and enriches with demographic, socio-economic and marketing segmentations information from a Third Party such as D&B and Acxiom. It captures basic preferences about communication and email notifications, summary of a party's interactions and behaviors; integrates with a Consumer Data Platform (CDP) or similar technology, or provides the capability within the MDM platform to perform configurable, real-time deterministic and probabilistic matching across offline and digital data attributes
The personalized phase is about hyper personalizing our quotes, sales offers and communication with the customer and collecting digital media impressions and client's eCommerce site experience data.Scope of the project would include:
1. Provide assessment of the current infrastructure and architecture
2. Work with MDM Software vendor for configuring new infrastructure for customer MDM, Data Quality and Data Governance
3. Design logical, physical architecture and provide an implementation roadmap
4. Develop logical, physical data model and configure data model provided by the MDM software vendor
5. Work with MDM software vendor for configuring the MDM Hub with all required services and APIs
6. Migrate all golden records (around 190 million) from on-prem Informatica MDM to the cloud MDM
7. Review cloud MDM with our inbound and outbound APIs including Search & Retrieve
8. Provide connectors/APIs for Kafka and 3rd Party data enrichment and data publication
9. Meet or exceed SLA requirements for data publication
10. Integrate digital data including Customer Data Platform (CDP) application
11. Configure and integrate Data as a Service (DaaS) for Name, address, email and phone verification and validation
12. High level of data encryption and security
13. Disaster Recovery and 24/7 real time capabilitiesFuture state requirements:
o State-of-art, enterprise platform for data ingestion, data integration, data quality, data consolidation, data publication, and data consumption
o Enterprise licensing that allows unlimited data sources, domains, and number of records
o Disaster recovery and Higher Availability 24/7
o Realtime Inbound and Outbound API support - 200 to 250 messages per secondsResponsibilities:
- Discuss, understand and document project stakeholder business requirements to direct software and business process development
- Write business requirement documents
- Collaborate with the development team to design and present the proposition to the stakeholders/users
- Work with the team during the development phase to ensure business requirements are met and that requirements and specification documents are kept up to date
- Proactively manage changes to requirements to ensure all parties have a full understanding of the required changes and the system/process/project implications
- Work with the development team to test the software and business processes developed to ensure they satisfy the business requirements, and meet the design/specification