WARDOW is the leading online specialist for high-quality bags, luggage and accessories in the premium segment. Our platform is now available in 12 languages across Europe.
Our online store is experiencing strong growth, which opens up extremely varied and exciting tasks and development prospects in e-commerce. We are looking for open-minded and motivated people who know how to implement good ideas and would like to help build and shape something new.
Data Is Key! Do You Love Numbers And Feel Right At Home In The World Of Data? Are You Interested In E-commerce And The Modern Technology Mix Is Your Home? Then We Are Looking For You To Join Our Team In Potsdam As
(Senior) Data Engineer (f/m/d) Data Integration, Data Warehouse
Full-time or part-time
What We Need
- As a generalist, you will work on our Modern Data Stack, primarily Snowflake, dbt and model data from our touchpoints (e.g. store, ERP, marketing, product and pricing systems) to analyze customer and product data and transfer it back to our store and business applications via reverse ETL.
- You enjoy programming and are proficient in SQL and Python. Your repertoire also includes a strong knowledge of high-performance processing and storage of large amounts of data in data warehouse systems.
- You will be responsible for the technical requirements analysis, design and implementation of EL(T), reverse EL(T) and real-time analytics processes and continuously develop them to ensure optimal quality and reliability.
- You will help build a team and further develop modern cloud infrastructures
What You Can Look Forward To With Us
- Education: a degree in computer science or a comparable course of study or training or several years of experience in professional software development
- Personality and working style: independent, solution- and customer-oriented, pragmatic and problem-solving as well as willing to exchange ideas and cooperate closely with all relevant stakeholders (e.g. marketing, purchasing, IT)
- Experience and know-how: broad knowledge of various technologies in the field of big data engineering (e.g. Snowflake, Apache Airflow, dbt, Kafka) as well as sound knowledge of relevant programming languages (Python, SQL); also knowledge of data analysis (e.g. Tableau) and data management
- Languages: good knowledge of English and German
- Our most important value is community: Through our Duz culture, an onboarding tailored to you and an extensive performance & feedback process, you will never be left alone at any point
- We are mainly in the office: with flexible flexitime, you can also manage your private appointments
- Thanks to our growth, we offer a wide range of career prospects with personal and professional development opportunities, free language courses and a book flat rate
- We keep healthy and fit together with yoga classes, an active running group with a donation app, fresh fruit and free drinks every day
- Office-Dog & Office-Post: After a brief consultation with your team, you can also bring your four-legged friend to the office and have the treats you ordered yesterday delivered directly to us
- Our combination of team spirit and strong cross-departmental collaboration allows you to think outside the box
- What else is there? Around 8 larger and even more smaller team events per year, foosball table, table tennis, PlayStation, travel allowances, a company pension scheme and a variety of additional benefits such as free parking, 40% employee discount, etc.
We look forward to receiving your detailed application documents, stating your salary expectations, via our career portal at www.jobs.wardow.com . Alternatively, you can send us your documents by email to email@example.comAdditional Information
Requirements for the applicant:
Advanced knowledge: Quality management, controlling, e-commerce, e-business, online store systems
Expert knowledge: Data analysis, data warehouse, database administration, management, organization