Digital / Data Analyst Location:
Rome, ItalyROLE MISSION
Working in partnership with our team, the Digital / Data Analyst will drive data-led decision-making across a variety of clients.THIS ROLE IS RIGHT FOR YOU IF...
You’re a well-rounded analytics practitioner with exposure to digital and media analytics, with a strong interest in how this is applied to our creative work.About The Team You Will Be Joining
You will be a part of our central team (which we called The Hub), working across a variety of clients.
This role is remote however twice annual trips to European destination for team workshops and training will be required.What You Will Be Doing In Your Role
What Skills Will Help You Be Successful
- Define and deliver analytical work across a range of channels including web, social and CRM
- Deliver BI / dashboarding solutions for clients, including supporting on how we standardise and develop our offering in this space
- Deliver analysis for a variety of different projects, including areas such as journey analytics, marketing effectiveness and creative / media performance
- Supporting all stages of client relationships – from scoping projects, through to discovery and delivery, ensuring work is always insightful and action-oriented
- Champion a data-driven approach, working within our analytics strategy to understand marketing effectiveness/audience experience and how we optimise activities throughout the journey
About Our Company
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English suitable for business settings.
- Previous experience in data analytics in agency environment
- Excellent data visualisation skills, using platforms such as Google Data Studio, Power BI & Tableau
- Advanced Google Tag Manager, and GA4 skills including e-commerce/monetization set-up and third-party tool integration
- Good working knowledge of SQL, Google Big Query, Python, Excel
- Some experience with Adobe Analytics is a bonus
- A background in Digital Analytics practices such as web, social, eCommerce
- Excellent communication/data storytelling skills
- An active interest in how data can be used to unlock creative and behavioural insights
- Good stakeholder management skills, influencing at all levels
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, changing environment
Lots of agencies say they're different. OLIVER is.
OLIVER believes that agencies work better inside a brand's organisation; delivering more effective work at the speed required to drive modern businesses forward. Using our unique Inside Intelligence methodology, we build specialist, dedicated in-house agencies that collaborate with clients to form better marketing solutions.
Established in 2004, our model is now driven by over 4000 people, working across more than 200 in-house agencies globally. Clients include The Guardian, Unilever, Barclaycard, PepsiCo, AXA, The AA, Adidas, BMW, Post Office, and 3M. OLIVER is part of the Inside Ideas Group (IIG), which also includes a global content agency to Adjust your Set, design, experience, and engineering company DARE and property marketing specialists Aylesworth Fleming.OUR VALUES
We are a company built on our values, we have given you a brief overview below but would love to tell you more.
to push the boundaries of what’s possible
to do groundbreaking work
Be always learning and listening
to exceed expectations
Be actively pro-inclusive and anti-racist
across our community, clients and creations
Follow us on Instagram oliver.talent
Job Id: 8174
We've set ambitious, market-leading environmental and social goals around sustainability at OLIVER. We have committed to be net zero by 2030 and take far reaching action on DE&I in the sector. We expect everyone to contribute to our mission, embedding sustainability into every department and through every stage of the project lifecycle.
Inside Ideas Group and its’ affiliates are equal opportunity employers committed to creating an inclusive working environment where all our employees are encouraged to reach their full potential, and individual differences are valued and respected. All [suitable] applicants shall be considered for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, neurodiversity, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by local laws.