The Executive will work with the data scientists in AI Lab to support the development and deployment of data science models and smart applications
Trainee to be involved in:
1. Understand and solve identified business problems from curated datasets.
2. Design analytical solutions and experiments.
3. Conduct data exploration, feature engineering, visualization and develop models.
4. Model validation and deployment preparation with engineering team.
As part of the application, you are required to also submit your online application via OCBC Careers for this position: https://ocbc.taleo.net/careersection/ocbc_external/jobdetail.ftl?job=200000U8&tz=GMT%2B08%3A00&tzname=Asia%2FSingapore
1. Degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning or a related field.
2. Experience in applying machine learning techniques and designing algorithms that are scalable and production-grade.
3. Working experience with analytical tools and languages such as Python scikit-learn, R, SAS ML or equivalents. Experience with Spark, H2O or other Hadoop based frameworks is a plus.
4. Clear communicator, with the ability to articulate ideas with data.