IMMO was founded with two ambitious goals:
- To totally reimagine residential real estate, not only how you can improve buying and selling homes, but improving the experience of tenants with a new higher level of customer service that they’ve never had before
- Create a working experience that allows employees to astound you with their innovation, passion, and empathy for each other.
Every member of IMMO (or our “IMMORTALS” as we call them), knows that if we are to hit these goals there’s no place for hiding behind a job description or passing the buck. We look for answers, not problems, we act, not react, we work together, not on our own, and we don’t mind failing at something new if we learn something.
Don’t get us wrong, we aren’t perfect, there’s lots for us to improve on, lots to learn, and a heck of a lot to do. If you aren’t someone who likes the uncertainty of not knowing what the answer is, like to hog the limelight instead of sharing it, and don’t have a high level of empathy for others, then that’s fine but we are not going to be right for you.
- Transform renting from mountains of paperwork and hundreds of back & forth emails into a fair, friendly, and transparent tenant experience. Analyse tenant behaviour and derive insights to help us create better homes, price properties more accurately, and help renters faster.
- Foster data literacy and a scientific approach to work. Create compelling visualisations, reports, and dashboards that will let our tenant team understand customers more closely and make smarter business decisions.
- Work with Data and BI engineers to integrate and curate new data sets, identify opportunities, and collaborate with software engineers to bring your ideas to production, creating real impact from day one in a high-growth startup.
- You have a strong track record of applying quantitative analysis to see beyond the numbers, generate actionable insights and drive the adoption of your proposed changes by influencing stakeholders.
- You have strong experience working with a BI tool like Looker or Tableau.
- With your solid SQL skills you access and transform data. Ideally, you have experience with ELT tools like dbt to create data marts and reports in our cloud data warehouse.
- Experience with python or R for data exploration and analysis is a plus.
- Experience with statistics (hypothesis testing), econometrics or machine learning is a plus.
- You’re a self-starter who is comfortable working autonomously and with teams located across our offices. You’re not afraid to get your hands dirty, prioritise your focus based on impact, and are able to own a project from start to finish.
- Flexible leave policy
- Flexible working policy, we believe that work is something you do not when you have to do it
- Mental Health Assistance
- A truly collaborative culture where the best ideas win, not the person with the most senior title
- The ability to figure out your own solutions, and the responsibility to implement them
- A culture that is devoid of egos, where People > Product > Profits