$145,000 Inc Super + Bonus
About The Company
Join a prestigious insurance company at the forefront of the industry who are seeking a highly skilled Technical Data Analyst to join their team in Sydney.The Opportunity
As a Technical Data Analyst, you will work closely with various business units to provide valuable insights through data analysis, helping the company identify trends and business opportunities. You will utilize both standard and specialized models and systems to support data-driven decision-making.Key Responsibilities
- Facilitate the identification and documentation of complex and unique data requirements for projects.
- Conduct source system data analysis, source-to-target mapping, and data reconciliation at each stage of the ETL process.
- Analyze and document the functionality of various source systems from a data perspective.
- Provide support to data teams to enhance their understanding of source systems and data usage.
- 5+ years of data analysis experience in the insurance/finance domain.
- Experience in data-driven projects or business functions.
- A solid understanding of SQL and data modeling principles.
- Ability to liaise with business stakeholders, document business requirements, and communicate effectively.
- Experience in producing technical specifications for approval and use by developers and testers.
- Familiarity with the system development lifecycle and industry-standard analysis techniques.
- Experience in legacy to modern data migration is a plus.
If you feel you possess the relevant skills to the above, apply now with most updated CV!