Tombras, a 400+ person, full-service, national advertising agency with a digital mindset, is seeking a Sr. Data Analyst, Performance Media to join the Data Analytics department.
This position is remote to start and can be based in our Knoxville or Atlanta offices or continue remotely.
You’ll be joining one of the top independent agencies in North America. We blur the lines between a creative agency, a digital agency and a management consultancy. Our digital offering is married to the discipline and rigor of our Effie-winning strategists and Cannes Lion-winning creative directors. We are united by our philosophy: Connecting Data & Creativity for Business Results®. You’ll also be a part of a highly creative agency that has been recognized by Advertising Age, Adweek, Communication Arts, Fast Company, Forbes and Fortune. Tombras was recently named one of Ad Age’s 2019 A-List Agencies to Watch.
The analytics practice at Tombras delivers on the agency's promise of data + creativity for business results. This role will be foundational to our advanced analytics team, which will partner with our analytics, media, and data-ops teams to realize the vision of offering best in class marketing science for our clients. You'll build proprietary tooling, work on brands with household recognition, and grow the team as the agency scales.
What you will be doing:
- Lead client engagements for advanced analytics including Media Mix Modeling, Message Mix Modeling, Multi-Touch Attribution, Forecasting, and support testing, experimentation, and optimization. Your remit will be end-to-end, from selling in new work thru delivery of the results.
- Develop the framework and approach for marketing science and develop bespoke offerings.
- Employ best in class tooling to develop proprietary Martech in partnership with the Technology and Media practices.
- Identify new and innovative data sets that can be used to improve existing modeling work, or deliver net new models.
- Clearly articulate statistical results to clients, ultimately leading to continued client engagement and implementation.
- Eventually, serve as the direct manager to a team of data scientists that you recruit and develop.
What you bring:
- 4-7+ years of experience in marketing science, advertising analytics, or related, agency experience preferred
- Mastery of advanced analytical techniques including but not limited to Multivariate/Bayesian Regression, Randomized Control Trial, Media Mix/Multi-Touch Attribution, Time-Series, Forecasting, Predictive Modeling, Discrete Choice Models
- Strong experience with automation, business intelligence platforms, digital activation, the programmatic ecosystem, DSPs/DMPs/CDPs.
- Strong competency with python, R, SQL, and other commonly used statistical tools
- Client services mindset
- Ability to influence clients and partner agencies to act on insights
- Ability to distill complicated information into succinct graphical presentations for senior stakeholders.
Why you’ll want to work at Tombras:
- Modern offices & amenities in desirable locations
- (Gay St. in Knoxville/Buckhead in ATL)
- Dog-friendly offices (Knoxville)
- Casual dress & environment
- Free Parking (Knoxville/ATL/CLT)
- 11 Paid Holidays, including MLK Jr. Day & Juneteenth
- Paid Volunteer Days
- Generous parental leave for primary and non-primary caregivers.
- Medical (PPO or High Deductible option) for employee + dependents
- Employer paid Dental & Vision
- Employee Assistance Program for employees + dependents
- Includes 3 free counseling sessions per life event
- HSA Employer Contributions
- Dependent Care FSA Option
- Employer-paid life and disability insurance
- 401(k) Participation + discretionary employer contribution
- Highly collaborative and high-energy work environment
- Model of ongoing feedback for continuous career growth and development
- A company culture of promotions from within and an atmosphere allowing for varied and rapid career development.
Tombras is proud to be an equal opportunity employer dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their culture, ethnicity, race, sex, gender identity and expression, nation of origin, age, veteran’s status, color, religion, disability, sexual orientation, appearance, opinions or beliefs and more.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice. Job may require traveling overnight, driving long distances as required and sitting for extended periods of time with occasional walking and standing and occasionally lifting or carrying articles weighing less than 10 pounds.
Remote employees must be based in the United States.