TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul and Tokyo.
Why Join Us
Creation is the core of TikTok's purpose. Our platform is built to help imaginations thrive. This is doubly true of the teams that make TikTok possible.
Together, we inspire creativity and bring joy - a mission we all believe in and aim towards achieving every day.
To us, every challenge, no matter how difficult, is an opportunity; to learn, to innovate, and to grow as one team. Status quo? Never. Courage? Always.
At TikTok, we create together and grow together. That's how we drive impact - for ourselves, our company, and the communities we serve.
The Global Payments team is building a platform to provide cross-border payment solutions for all ByteDance's products and services, such as TikTok, Helo, Games, Education, etc.
- Provide end-to-end quantitative analysis including metrics design, model development, data analysis, and dashboard building;
- Design and analyze AB experiments to optimize the efficiency and ROI to constantly improve long-term customer value and ensure sustainable growth of the business;
- Understand the commerce industry landscape, providing actionable insights to help achieve the growth of both business results and user scale.
- Work with internal business stakeholders to respond to ad hoc and urgent reporting requirements.
- Bachelor's degree or above, majoring in statistics or data science is preferred
- At least 5 years of working experience in an analytical role involving e-commerce/user growth/product optimization/business analytics/performance marketing;
- Proficiency in SQL/Excel. Familiar with common statistical methods and applications (A/B testing, probability, regression) and knowledge in R/Python/Tableau would be an advantage;
- Strong analytical, organizational, and interpersonal skills, combined with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent cross-functional stakeholder management, trust building, and verbal/written communication skills are essential as well as proven ability to collaborate and foster relationships
- Able to communicate with global staff independently in a diverse and cross-functional environment;
- Self-driven, be able to work under pressure, and have the courage to overcome difficulties and accept challenges.
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.